Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 6:17 PM
Default A Brief History Lesson On Vampyres
So a lot of people believe that makes a Vampyre is their pale skin, their piercing red eyes, and the thirst of blood. But is that really what declares a Vamprye like ways? Because a stab through a heart with a stake kills them, and garlic pushes them away. Truth be told, many claimed "Vampyres" throughout history have died with old age, or died in battle or have died in the their tower. Two proclaimed Vampyres were:

Vlad The Impaler

Countess Erzsebet Bathory

For instance, Coutness Erzsebet Bathory was tried, and died in tower, after she was locked up. No visits from the living. It was like death for the living to have no visitors, nothing of that sort.

Vlad the Impaler died in a battle, where he was killed.

The truth of Vampiric or Vampyric beings is more than they drink blood. We can never tell who or what may crave the singing of the night, or we will never know why or if there is existence of Vampyres.

Me on the other hand, I do believe that there is Vampyres out there, lurching among us.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 12:44 PM
Countess Erzsebet Bathory what woman Vampires are real? Hell yes!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:35 PM
She was a very vile woman though. She maimed and killed over 650 women, but there has been reports that it could have been a lot more. Plus, she didn't just kill women, she killed men as well. She wanted to retain her youthful beauty.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
She was a very vile woman though. She maimed and killed over 650 women, but there has been reports that it could have been a lot more. Plus, she didn't just kill women, she killed men as well. She wanted to retain her youthful beauty.
Wait so shes bloody mary?!

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 8:45 AM
Well she would bloody Erzsebet ?!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera

Wow as I said she sounds like the woman that you do want to have around for a cup of tea. Did the blood work?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 5:34 PM
Well, what it did, is it made her skin smoother. So she assumed that if she not only drank it but bathed in it. She had no mirrors. Do not let the stories fool you. People say she broke her mirrors. No, she chose to have her castle to have NO mirrors at all, why? She didn't want to watch herself grow old

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 6:14 PM
Well, if you want to get smooth skin then is for you although you would do this but imagine the staining

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 4:21 PM
I know, right? It amazes what some people will do, to retain their youthful beauty.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 6:26 PM
I think blood is a little gross.... I would not want to take a bath with someone's blood in it..

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 1st May 2012 at 11:28 AM
Bloods ok and havinga bath init sounds cool although it would stain terridle lol

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st May 2012 at 4:49 PM
She wanted to stay young! Well, look young. She had found the fountain of youth in that era. Well, until people found out what she was doing, and then...Well, she ended up dying in her tower.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:34 PM
I also heard about some talk that Erzsebet Bathory was a distant cousin of Vlad III the Impaler (Dracula). I can't confirm this, but if it's true then, wow, vampirism must run in the family then.

I said a bow string, not a G -- oh, never mind.
My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 8:58 PM
Uhm...I do not think they were ever related o.o Honestly. If you actually go into her and her families ties. There is nothing on her being related to Vlad. Yeah...I sort of paid to look at the history of the Bathory family. And yeah, we will stop there.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:45 AM
I'm notsure, although if I was related to them then that would be awesome!

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 7:20 AM
I am related to Erzsebet Bathory

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 8:52 AM
That's sounds awesome.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 3:25 PM
Yeah it is awesome, sadly, not a lot of people would agree.

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:44 AM
Why do they all think you bathe in blood or something?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:43 AM
No, but being related to her, someone that has a very inhumane reputation. Yeah, people may look at you funny. Sometime not very fun.

Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 1:09 PM
I understand.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 8:13 PM
But hey, I can say I am from a Royalty Background :D

Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 11:25 AM
Yeah royal background sounds cool.

Nocturnal Dawn