Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

by melodie9 Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM by melodie9 : add new clothes

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 4:08 AM
Yeah, these are not working for me.
Test Subject
#127 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:01 PM
Looks like benji229' method no longer works, or at least I cannot get it to work.
Hope someone else finds a way of fixing this.
Test Subject
#128 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boreland
Looks like benji229' method no longer works, or at least I cannot get it to work.
Hope someone else finds a way of fixing this.

Still works for me. I'm updated to the latest patch did you do everything exactly as benji229 said? I had to do it a couple time to get it just right, but it does work now.
Test Subject
#129 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 1:58 PM
Where can I find the teen pregnancy mod? I followed the link provided on a earlier page and it lead to an invalid topic.
Test Subject
#130 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 10:36 PM
go to twial mod woohooer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 2:08 AM
Don't know if this is a dead thread or not, I'm sorta new here.

Regardless, just a few question. I downloaded and installed the clothes and put them into my Package folder (since they were all .package) and in the game my teen is still invisible (I cleared out the cache and whatnot).

Is this because I have a mac and the files won't work on my computer? I've tried Poppy Sims' outfits as well and they're not showing up either (had those before my teen even got pregnant).

Just wondering why I'm having this issue or if anyone could help me out with it?
Test Subject
#132 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AMP1317
Don't know if this is a dead thread or not, I'm sorta new here.

Regardless, just a few question. I downloaded and installed the clothes and put them into my Package folder (since they were all .package) and in the game my teen is still invisible (I cleared out the cache and whatnot).

Is this because I have a mac and the files won't work on my computer? I've tried Poppy Sims' outfits as well and they're not showing up either (had those before my teen even got pregnant).

Just wondering why I'm having this issue or if anyone could help me out with it?

I do not have the answer, was wondering if maybe you did. I have tried to the same thing, only guess I have is it's not compatible with patch 1.38 which is the most recently updated.
Test Subject
#133 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustADreamer1995
I do not have the answer, was wondering if maybe you did. I have tried to the same thing, only guess I have is it's not compatible with patch 1.38 which is the most recently updated.

Nah, this download hasn't been working for well over a year, maybe even two. I've been on the hunt for good teen pregnancy clothes, too. I'll defintely let you guys know if I find a good creator or not.
Scholar
#134 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:43 PM
Guys.... Poppysims, she has a whole section devoted to teen maternity. http://www.poppysims.com/tfmaternitypage9.html

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 2:23 PM Last edited by leddeath : 15th Sep 2012 at 9:38 AM.
This mod is still working for me. the only thing that isn't working is the nude skin for it. the belly starts but the bump is missing. Looks weird so it kinda looks like a jelly roll starting at the ribs then normal tummy. Anyone have a fix for that? the clothes still work and tummy though. The nude skin isn't. Can anyone fix this mod?
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Guys.... Poppysims, she has a whole section devoted to teen maternity. http://www.poppysims.com/tfmaternitypage9.html

Disclaimer: I'm not a mesher, modder, or creator of any kind; I'm just a player. I also have never personally used Poppy's clothes (and, indeed, I don't have teen pregnancy enabled at the moment - too much work, primarily because of the confusing clothes issue!), but am speaking in generalities and from what I can see on her page. Corrections and clarifications to the below are welcome!

As I understand it, the problem with Poppy's clothes is that they're based on larger adult bodies, not smaller teens'. Theoretically, this could create seams at the mother-to-be's neck, waist, and ankles when combined with actual teen clothes, along with causing the breasts, butt, and general body size to be too big for a teen. These issues are fixable, and though Poppy's pictures aren't very high-res, the necks at least appear okay; but I can't see the ankles, and as for the waist, Poppy's teen maternity clothes are explicitly only compatible with each other, not ordinary teen clothes for this reason. Unfortunately, just from Poppy's pictures I can't really judge the breast and butt size issue, or the body size scaling issue.

Then there's the teen's pregnant nude body, which as far as I know isn't provided by Poppy. If your mother-to-be's nude body is based on the teen mesh, and her maternity clothes aren't properly scaled, the poor sim's body could shrink and expand like a yo-yo throughout her pregnancy whenever she bathes, skinny-dips, or otherwise gets naked - though how noticeable and/or bothersome this could be probably depends on whether you have the mosaic/censor on or off and/or your personal mileage variance. (This issue, of course, is mooted if the nude body's based on an adult mesh; but if I recall correctly most teen pregnancy nude bodies are, indeed, based on the true teen body.)
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shrike2415
Don't you think we have enough pregnant teens in real life?

Every one should read this please read and repost it.http://www.womensweb.ca/violence/rape/index.php
Instructor
#138 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 3:09 AM
I'm just wondering why the original creator hasn't answered any of the questions related to these clothing mods. I am unsure as to whether this will even work with the latest patches since Supernatural from all that has been posted here; so many people have had problems with these. It does not seem good etiquette to upload something for the game and not support it.

Is it not better to be counted among the strange rather than the incurably stupid? ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Instructor
#139 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by benji229
This is for the ones who need more help.
First you must have S3PE installed if not go here http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=723.0
1. On the install options select Associate *.package with s3pe? 1.png finsh the install.
2. Then go to the folder you have your the files in 2.png start with the first one doudle
click on it.
3. When S3PE opens double click on CASP 3.png then group from 0x7EF9DC82 4.png
to 0x00000000 5.png click OK than save 6.png close S3PE.
4. Do this for all the packages.

I hope this helps out.

I know this was posted a while back, but you rock! I followed your instructions on updating them and found they work with Supernatural, but I'm not sure if they work with the latest patch 1.42, as I don't have that one installed yet. This is a really quick and easy fix; anyone who's familiar with S3PE should have no trouble at all updating these for their games. Thank you so much. :lovestruc

Is it not better to be counted among the strange rather than the incurably stupid? ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#140 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keshon17
@ Shrike2415 ... ooh shut up !! its a game .. gosh !

damm straight can't people just shut up about that shit
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#141 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:22 PM
omg tytytytytytyty!
Instructor
#142 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:44 PM
I wanted to make sure that I posted I've tested these with Seasons after using benji299's fix with S3PE and these are still working in my game after having installed Seasons. Yay! Benji, you rock!!!

Test Subject
#143 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 10:06 PM
Hm I do benji299's fix too but my pregnant sim wearing clothes when she have a shower or wearing a dress insteat of wearing a swimsuit

Do anyone know what i can do better?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#144 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hasimaus071
Hm I do benji299's fix too but my pregnant sim wearing clothes when she have a shower or wearing a dress insteat of wearing a swimsuit

Do anyone know what i can do better?

you should not have to use benji299's fix with the new clothes i have uploaded.

If you can't correct the problem by downloading the new clothes (maybe if your sim was already pregnant) than you could just use NRASS 'Stylist' menu to choose the clothes you want to use for each categories.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#145 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 8:45 PM
::nab::
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 11:41 PM
Awesome! Thank you melodie, these are great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 10:33 PM
The pregnancy clothes are no longer showing up since I updated to patch 1.50. My sims have reverted back to using the ugly tan dress.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alicezhouses
The pregnancy clothes are no longer showing up since I updated to patch 1.50. My sims have reverted back to using the ugly tan dress.

Mine are still working and i have 1.50, maybe, if your sim was already pregnant, you just have to go back to the dresser to choose the pregnant clothes again.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 10:30 AM
it very good working... thanks you, big!
Field Researcher
#150 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 3:38 AM
When the belly gets bigger (just downloaded these tonight so I know I have the recent versions and all updated fine) there's quite a bit of clipping...I have poppy's clothing and when the belly gets bigger I have not had any clipping issues.
Page 6 of 8