Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 12:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default Can you change a sims ears?
Is there a way to change a sims ears from an elf's ear to a regular ear? I have a sim who I'd like to change her ears and I don't know if it is possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 6:01 AM
Well, that depends on the elf ear....
If the elf ear is an accessory, you can simply remove them via a mirror in game or from that section of CAS/Bodyshop.
If the elf ear is the actual Sim's ear, then the only way to change the ear is to click on one of the archtype faces, but the entire Sim's face will change and you would need to reconstruct their face if you don't wish to keep the archtype.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 12:11 PM
If you use the insimenator you can change only the ear if you want to...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 2:18 PM
Can you please tell me how to do it in insiminator?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 9:39 AM
I've browsed the Insimenator but no such option has been found. If no one can find evidence that such an option exists, then I will not believe that it exists.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by C.Syde65
I've browsed the Insimenator but no such option has been found. If no one can find evidence that such an option exists, then I will not believe that it exists.

Click on the Temporal Adjustor, select "Fix Appearance..." .
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:32 PM
This thread is 9 years old. Please don't resurrect threads old enough to be going to school.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 8:49 AM Last edited by C.Syde65 : 29th Apr 2015 at 10:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
This thread is 9 years old. Please don't resurrect threads old enough to be going to school.

Okay then, I'll be sure to not resurrect threads this old again, and if I need to resurrect a topic, I'll do it by starting a new thread.

Quote: Originally posted by dharden
Click on the Temporal Adjustor, select "Fix Appearance..." .

I know how to use the temporal adjustor. But you can't change a Sim's ears, not by changing the template of the ears anyway, because the ears can't be separated from the face, without switching some of the other individual facial features of the Sim.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 10:04 AM
Thanks.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.