Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
just a girl
#7526 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:36 PM
Yeah, thermostat is not universal enough. Modern hobos wouldn't have one, too. Maybe it could be a shapeshifter.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#7527 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 9:38 PM
there also be these variations of curved pool corners::
-diagonal at both ends of curve
-ends of curve differing in diagonal/straight; "mirrored" versions of this.
-concave versions of each 4 of these curves.
just a girl
#7528 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I think it is the alien skintone that gets detected, and make that sim *special*...though just assuming, as I opened tunafish's package and..have NO clue.

You're right - that attraction mod detects alien skintone. It's in Lua, but I was able to read it. It basically goes like this: if sim's skintone = alien, then set attraction trait alienism.
Eye color is a separate property and I don't see it being tested in tunafish's code.

Small discovery along the way - found a property for Tattoos. I guess devs were going to add them, but didn't. Or... maybe they did and I didn't know.
Mad Poster
#7529 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
Yeah, thermostat is not universal enough. Modern hobos wouldn't have one, too. Maybe it could be a shapeshifter.

...Am I the only one whose thinking Of Wolf And Man(Metallica) or Supernatural tv Show when I read..shapeshifter?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#7530 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 8:08 AM
Allow sims to jump into a swimming pool without a diving board. The Animation is literally there in Marco Polo game.
Mad Poster
#7531 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:03 AM
Someone actually made that. I think it was on leefish.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#7532 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:10 AM
I have it. The file says that it's by ankoyume, but it's not on her profile at MTS.
Instructor
#7533 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 3:55 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 13th Feb 2018 at 1:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I have it. The file says that it's by ankoyume, but it's not on her profile at MTS.

Yes, it's from me. It was an exclusive santa gift but I never found it on leefish. I though it hadn't been posted because of some conflict. So I gave up on this....
I would be very happy to get the link. And to know if it works fine for you too. *creator looking for the link to a mod she has done herself and it's not april fool !!!*
Now that I'm sure it's already on Leefish, I can put it on MTS too.

Edit : Now that I know it's there, I've changed my searching strategy and found it. Thanks @gdayars, I can see it shows in the profile now.
Should have been a little tired the last time I tried or had found it and forgot all about it ...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Instructor
#7534 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:28 PM
anything that would allow my sims to have cars in apartments lots not having to build a garage...

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#7535 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 1:13 PM
Did it not show up on your profile @anyokume they don't right away when it is a santa gift, but they do after some time.
Mad Poster
#7536 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:33 PM
Reminder.
Buy another Sim a drink from the juice bar
Mad Poster
#7537 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:15 PM
Sleepwalking. While still asleep, a Sim getting out of bed, walking around the house, and doing random animations depending on what objects are in the house - opening and closing fridges, jumping on the couch, picking up and reading newspapers left laying around.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#7538 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 7:04 PM
"Buy another Sim a drink from the juice bar"
Yep, I'd like all the bars to work properly. We like pubs in my country, so for me the Sims bars are strange. Half the time nobody uses it. Crazy, why go into a bar then? Where's the crush and rush to get a drink. Where's the slowly getting drunk and rowdy. Where's the bar quizes? Where's the police? How come they don't automatically start singing folk songs out of tune, then start dancing the slap dance? My sim can't even buy their dates a drink. Disgusting bar manners these sims have. They don't even buy a round when they create a group and ask their friends to come out. Wish the bars worked properly, without me having to take out any object that looks fun so they don't get distracted. Maybe because they are juice bars, and Sims hate juice, so they should have fashioned them so the look more suitable for beaches and health clubs.

Modded bars look better and work more as expected. At a minimum, sims bar (pubs) should at least look like that scene from "American Werewolf in London", with everybody drinking.
Instructor
#7539 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amora_selvagen
anything that would allow my sims to have cars in apartments lots not having to build a garage...

Do you mean without needing the full driveway/garage door setup, or do you mean having a car without needing *any* space to store it? Because you can technically make this work by building a basement that's big enough to place the car inside on a driveway extension. The sims will still drive in and out even if there are walls in the way.
Lab Assistant
#7540 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:38 AM
Hmm, I'd like a hack that allows you to get rid of ALL your neighborhoods townies and replace them ALL with custom sims you create! A murder hack would be nice too. I mean, some of those NPCs are just asking for it.
Mad Poster
#7541 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jtf04240
Hmm, I'd like a hack that allows you to get rid of ALL your neighborhoods townies and replace them ALL with custom sims you create!

Around here, we call this *creating your own Townie Pool* and it is quite used...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#7542 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:15 AM
I'd like a hack that allows you to get rid of ALL your neighborhoods townies and replace them ALL with custom sims you create!

Is this not what empty templates are for?

A murder hack would be nice too.

There are both throwing axes and I believe a riffle of some sort. There may also be a deadly magic spell of some sort, unless I'm remembering that incorrectly.
Lab Assistant
#7543 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Is this not what empty templates are for?

For some reason, I still get those ugly ass townies. Especially when I'm running a home business.
Mad Poster
#7544 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:41 AM
You need the no regen/no respawn mods as well.
Test Subject
#7545 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 7:59 AM
I would love to see a hack that allowed for ghost possession! You know how a ghost sim jumps in an object and makes it float?? It would be awesome having a ghost sim jump into a living sim and freak them out, drop/change their mood, or aspiration, or make them do something weird, or shake around like when they're being electrocuted. I did look around but I don't think this has been done before. It would be insanely cool though, imagine the mischief and possibilities. If I did miss this hack being made already though, I'd give up my first born to be pointed in the right direction....
Test Subject
#7546 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 8:26 AM
Also, I'd love to see a mod that allowed for dead sims pictures on the family tree to be in colour, not grey. I like to visually track how genes are passed down generations, but when the dead sims are greyed out it makes it difficult. Manually making a family tree might take more time than I have to spare when I can barely find time to play.
Mad Poster
#7547 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amora_selvagen

You can cheat it. Place a driveway and a car and make sure it's the last thing you do before you save. Don't go back into the lot in build mode or the car will disappear. Move a family in and they should have access to the car (so will all families on the lot).
Forum Resident
#7548 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:24 PM
I'd love custom aspirations like creativity or solitude or something ;-;

Ohh, and a mod that makes your star sign not correlate to your personality! I'm a gemini and I want to make myself a gemini but I don't fit the personality points at all
Mad Poster
#7549 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
I'd love custom aspirations like creativity or solitude or something ;-;

Ohh, and a mod that makes your star sign not correlate to your personality! I'm a gemini and I want to make myself a gemini but I don't fit the personality points at all

That last you can do with the batbox in game! It's really easy, though I forget exactly which options because I almost never do. I think you have to have testing cheats on to change the points, so do that, and load the house your selfsim is in, then you can click on the personality points to give as many or as little as you want, and there's an option on the batbox to make the personality genetic--so your simkids if any are influenced by it--then there's an option somewhere to fudge sign. I forget if it's a click or a shift-click, anyway, click around and you'll find it.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#7550 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:16 PM
Insimenator can change it easily. I would check simblender/sim manipulator as well
Page 302 of 576