Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2526 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 1:05 AM
"ARE YOU SINGING AGAIN? STOP SINGING! PLEASE!"

I let one of my Sims learn the sea chantey.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2527 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 2:26 AM
"Oh, I'm so glad you're not Family, I don't want you reproducing."

When a sim reached adulthood and his face was... unpleasant.
Test Subject
#2528 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 5:10 PM
I am the opposite of my family and always play with free will off. There's always that 5 second period when you move someone into a new lot and can't control them though so a lot of the time they manage to do weird shit before I can turn it off.

"What's this? It's a PLANT, have you never seen a plant? Are you actually that stupid?"
"Birdwatch? Wait, are these exotic birds in the speech bubble?? But this is a temperate forest neighborhood??"
Mad Poster
#2529 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 8:11 PM
"Well, you're not slowing down anytime soon!"

Carlos Contender fulfilled his "woohoo 10 different Sims" want while on Twikkii Island. He immediately rolled up a want to woohoo with 20 sims.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2530 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sooper-shoopy
"I TOLD YOU to potty train the FUCKING BABY. I did NOT tell you to go CHEER AT THE NEW BED."

Quote: Originally posted by liquidscape
"What's this? It's a PLANT, have you never seen a plant? Are you actually that stupid?"

I agree - that stuff gets real old real fast. One of the very first two mods I ever put in my game was Pescado's nowhatsthis, which stops them from EVER doing it again!
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=al%2Fhacks%2F
Scholar
#2531 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 11:32 PM
"you already have 9 kids,how do you have time to be pregnant again?!"

me when a fortune/GC sim had 9 kids and she was pregnant again...her husband wasn't family either it was ACR

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2532 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
a fortune/GC sim had 9 kids

What do you mean by "GC"?
Scholar
#2533 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 11:44 PM
griiled cheese

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2534 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"Well, you're not slowing down anytime soon!"

Carlos Contender fulfilled his "woohoo 10 different Sims" want while on Twikkii Island. He immediately rolled up a want to woohoo with 20 sims.

"Dude, did you just roll a want to ask someone on a date? YOU'RE ALREADY ON A DATE!"

Mad Poster
#2535 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
griiled cheese

Oh, ok. I always forget that's even a thing.
Mad Poster
#2536 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 1:48 AM
"This is a nice revenge."

One of the island natives that Carlos Contender dated showed up to leave a gift on his doorstep...and trap the Unsavory Charlatan:

Top Secret Researcher
#2537 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 3:01 PM
For a sec I thought he was rubbing his eyes like he was crying.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Scholar
#2538 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:58 PM
"Parthogenesis party!"

When I opened a relationship panel to find most of the faces mixed up...

"...only in your over-tired imagination."

...after checking the other Sim on the lot's panel, which was completely standard-issue.
Mad Poster
#2539 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"This is a nice revenge."

One of the island natives that Carlos Contender dated showed up to leave a gift on his doorstep...and trap the Unsavory Charlatan:

Don't leave us in suspense! What happened? Did he teleport off the lot or was he trapped on the porch for all sim-eternity?
Mad Poster
#2540 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Don't leave us in suspense! What happened? Did he teleport off the lot or was he trapped on the porch for all sim-eternity?

He was trapped there for a few hours before I got fed up with his cackling and moveobject deleted him.

Test Subject
#2541 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 5:12 PM
"Well, MAYBE you wouldn't get woken by crying babies every few minutes if you'd just sleep in your own room for a change. Ever think of that????"
Instructor
#2542 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 5:55 PM
Besides yelling at my sims for being stupid as there are so, so many great examples of in this thread, sometimes bad stuff happen and you'll find me sobbing "Oh no, I didn't mean for that to happen, oh no, I'm so sorry, I don't want you to be sad"
Lab Assistant
#2543 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:25 PM
My sims going to exams in unsuitable clothing

WHY DID YOU GO TO YOUR EXAMS IN YOUR UNDERWEAR I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT ALL THE BOYS TO LOOK AT YOU!

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Test Subject
#2544 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 7:33 PM
I mean, you haven't really gone to college unless you or someone you know has showed up to class in pajamas......but underwear?????
Scholar
#2545 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 7:45 PM
well they might get extra marks if the professor finds it nice

it might have been a PE exam and she left her kit at school

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2546 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:12 AM
Don't you dare move ... Stand *censored* still! Stop moving your head. No, you are not doing that. Stop doing that!

I had a skirt for all ages I wanted to take pictures of, but I didn't have all ages in the current family. So I teleported in the missing ages from another family and discovered that removing free will didn't damn well work on them. DX
Top Secret Researcher
#2547 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:12 PM
"That's oddly specific." Sophie Agnarsson rolled a want to earn $62,500. Exactly.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Forum Resident
#2548 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 6:07 PM
WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?! IT’S 2AM!

No. Don’t go in there.

Why didn’t I think of this cheat some before with this door there have been open since he died? I’ve been wanting to remove that door in forever...

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#2549 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 7:07 PM
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

Everything in my sim's house breaks. Seriously. Every time someone needs the toilet, it clogs. Every time someone uses the sinks, they break. Every bath results in a broken shower or bath pipe. A BRAND NEW TELEVISION broke three sim hours after I bought it.

I just don't understand...

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#2550 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AliaD85
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

Everything in my sim's house breaks. Seriously. Every time someone needs the toilet, it clogs. Every time someone uses the sinks, they break. Every bath results in a broken shower or bath pipe. A BRAND NEW TELEVISION broke three sim hours after I bought it.

I just don't understand...

Do you have the break inducer on? In the debug menu (shift-click) check to see if you can spawn the break suppressor. That should fix it.

Page 102 of 166