Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drinks For Your Sims - updated for patch 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 19th Apr 2010 at 8:15 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 270 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#251 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 12:26 AM
I love the idea of this mod, but I guess I was hoping for something a little more...I don't know, dramatic? My Sim got drunk twice and both times went straight to just tell her husband a story. She might as well not have been drunk. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work on this mod. :-) Just wondering if you could maybe I don't know have the Sim queue up multiple interactions or have the visible, non-moodlet effects last longer? Maybe add dancing to some of the random things that can happen, particularly since we have Smustle back in the game. Maybe have the random interactions with others limited to romantic or mean, at least? I don't know.

Anyway, great mod. :-)
Field Researcher
#252 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JulieOlesen
Sorry, but I'm danish and I have to say the danish translation is a little wrong :-), but well done! I will translate it for you guys.

Sing = Syng
Pass out = Besvim
Get drunk = Bliv fuld
Wet self = Tis i bukserne (Wet your pants)/ Gør dig våd (Get your self wet). We don't have a specific short word for it :-).
Change to random outfit = Skift til et tilfældigt outfit.
Get naked = Smid tøjet
Bad buzz = Dårligt humør (Bad mood). Is that what it means?
Cry = Græd
Drunk hysteria = Beruset hysteri. I'm not sure about this one. I have to have a definition :-)

In this sense, "Bad Buzz" is where someone feels physically strange and disconcerted while they're drunk. The mod's use of it is a little more fantastic and ironic in the sense of "buzzing electricity". If you have a translation for "Shocking Sensation" that'd probably be the best. =)

"Drunk Hysteria" is where a person just starts giggling foolishly when they become drunk.
Test Subject
#253 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 6:23 AM
I have Seasons, where are the drinks, where can i find them, i tried drinking beverages but nothing happens :S plz help...
Field Researcher
#254 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 9:10 PM
can you do the shorter drunk thing with the seasons version please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#255 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 6:35 AM
do i need world adventure or seasons because at dl it says needs world adventure and at over view u say i can use seasons.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#256 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 2:59 PM
This mod is the BOMB! Having loads of fun! Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#257 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 12:38 AM
Can you please make a version where the alone interactions can happen when there are people around?
Test Subject
#258 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lollollol123
I have Seasons, where are the drinks, where can i find them, i tried drinking beverages but nothing happens :S plz help...
u need to drink from the bar. i drank "have regular drink" and i hada few and the drunk moodlet came up.
Test Subject
#259 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 2:47 PM
Does this mod work for 1.48
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#260 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 5:39 PM
Aw, I'm gonna miss getting drunk of off Cocoa thanks for the update though!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#261 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:43 PM
I love your mods! They give more life to my game ^^
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:15 AM
Hello Ani ! I love this mod, but I was wondering if you will update it to make sims drunk after drinking from the big juice thing (the one you can drink upside down with a tube) from UL ? (sorry I have my game in french so I don't know what is it called in other's games)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#263 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 5:38 AM
I third this request. if you can add the new juice to this mod if its even possible for you to do, that would be totally awesome I love this mod.
Test Subject
#264 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 12:13 AM
I fourth it, lol. It would be awesome if these changes could be applied to the juice keg and juice pong table.
Test Subject
#265 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:12 AM
The moodlet without a name could be called "Wait For It...".
=)
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inwau
=)

As a Psych fan I firmly second that :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#267 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 4:05 PM
I still don't see what was wrong with the proposed name and description I gave when I suggested it in the first place, but Wait For It is indeed awesome. =)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#268 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inwau
=)

lol, that is indeed a good name. I have to take a look at the juice keg, I've been working on a new mod and haven't had the time to see what we got with uni and what works and what not.
Test Subject
#269 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 1:03 AM
please someone help me I don't wanna buy world adventures Paradise will be out soon and this is like the best mod I ever seen so if the creator can make it so its compatible with latenight instead of world adventures I would be endebt to you. The thing is I own most expansions except, WA,ST,SN,and UL. Please please please this will add so much fun to my game. Also have the same problem with working bed, I don't see why you have to have World Adventures.
Lab Assistant
#270 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 1:58 AM
Default Bug ? Conflict ?
Hello again Ani
It seems like I have a glitch with the update: I made my sim drink ordinary drinks at a party, and immediately after each one she did a random interaction. So it seems like the new moodlet didn't work on her.
Plus, when my simmie was getting drunk, the house owner came to flirt with her but there was a bug where the interaction was cancelled and I got a long message in code.
I took a picture so you can see what was the contents of this message, maybe you can tell me what did I do wrong ?
Thanks !
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#271 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 3:30 AM
Ohmygod, yes! This is awesome, ahaha Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#272 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:07 AM
Think you could update your mod to change the text juice to beer and nectar to wine? Then this mod would be perfect. Also, does this mod effect NPCs too?
Test Subject
#273 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 7:05 AM
Default Downloading drink mod without World Adventures, will it work
Since nobody is going to respond to my request about not having world adventures but having almost every other expansion, to make this mod work without world adventures. So can someone at least tell me if I download this mod knowing I do not have world adventures will it still work or will it screw with my game or something. I read a good portion of the comments on this mod and there were mixed messages in there with the same problem I am having and it sounded to me like it might work.
Test Subject
#274 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueJwestd85
Since nobody is going to respond to my request about not having world adventures but having almost every other expansion, to make this mod work without world adventures. So can someone at least tell me if I download this mod knowing I do not have world adventures will it still work or will it screw with my game or something. I read a good portion of the comments on this mod and there were mixed messages in there with the same problem I am having and it sounded to me like it might work.

I don't have world adventures, but I have late night and I've encountered no problems with it so far.
Test Subject
#275 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 4:36 PM Last edited by Wolfy99 : 2nd May 2013 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Another question
My sim will get tipsy but won't get drunk?
Page 11 of 14