Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drinks For Your Sims - updated for patch 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 19th Apr 2010 at 8:15 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 270 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 14
Test Subject
#276 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 9:44 PM
I seem to be having an issue with this mod where once I have it installed my game doesn't load. Not sure what the problem is, I only have Late Night installed.
Test Subject
#277 Old 12th May 2013 at 12:42 PM
Does this one already have Finnish translation? I couldn't find list of all the languages that have been translated.
Test Subject
#278 Old 13th May 2013 at 3:29 PM
This is gonna be a bit strange, but this mod directly conflicts one of Twallan's mods.
NRaas Vector mod. It's a mod for simulating diseases like common colds, the flu, and other diseases (WITHOUT the need for Seasons).

If you install the Vector mod, and have this Drinking mod, then turn ON the Vector mod (It's disabled by default, you have to start the plagues yourself), the game with hard-core CTD.

If anyone else happens to have this issue, now you know. I'm not sure what part of the mod's are clashing, and I've informed Twallan as well. Maybe we'll figure it out!
Test Subject
#279 Old 17th May 2013 at 2:03 AM Last edited by Temporal-Lizardo : 28th May 2013 at 11:56 PM.
This mod doesn't seem to change anything at all for me. I've tried both (not at the same time) 1.5 versions of this (the normal one and the one with the shorter moodlets) but in both cases my Sims just get the usual sugar high from the juice they make in their bar. Does the bar have to be in a community lot, or does it only affect nectar, or am I just kind of stupid and installed the wrong version of the mod?
I'm updated to patch 1.5 and have WA, Pets, and Supernatural. I also have AwesomeMod and Master Controller, but I haven't seen anyone having any conflicts with those.

Edit: I re-RTFM'd of AwesomeMod and saw that AwesomeMod does do something to change/fix the moodlets associated with drinks. Maybe that's why I can only get the sugar high moodlet from drinks with this mod. Any info on this?
Test Subject
#280 Old 30th May 2013 at 5:53 PM
This mod is great! One question though, is it translated to spanish? If not, I can translate it for you (spanish is my native language). Let me know if you need help with that.
I also agree with someone who said that this should be extensive to nectar as well (we all know nectar is wine, come on EA!). Is that possible? Do you have any plans to do that?
Test Subject
#281 Old 30th May 2013 at 7:31 PM
Hi, umm does this work without late night or WA?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#282 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 3:14 PM
great work!!!..Many thanks!!
Instructor
#283 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 6:46 AM
@ani
I have a request...

Can you make a new version that use UL JuiceKeg drunk moodlet instead of the custom one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#284 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 11:37 AM
Thank you so much !! i love this mod :D

please can you make a shorter version for patch 1.55
Test Subject
#285 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 1:01 PM
Thank you for updating so fast!

And Ani, please also pay attention to your No Shopping from Fridge Mod - I have made a Request in the comments, since I cant PM you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#286 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 6:15 AM
Ani You Are Awesome Hands Down!!!! Love Your Mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#287 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 10:22 PM
This is such a fantastic mod! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#288 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 1:52 PM
@ Ani, My sims are getting drunk off drinking Juice is there anyway you can modify that so they don't, thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#289 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 7:25 PM
Hi, always love this mod so thanks! Will you be uploading a shorter version for the latest patch any time soon?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#290 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 1:37 PM Last edited by tygerbeeshoney : 28th Jul 2013 at 3:24 PM.
It does work for teens.
Lab Assistant
#291 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 5:53 AM
[QUOTE=creamegg]Hi, always love this mod so thanks! Will you be uploading a shorter version for the latest patch any time soon?[/QUOTE

I concur
Test Subject
#292 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 4:51 AM
Really??
Quote: Originally posted by selena30
@ Ani, My sims are getting drunk off drinking Juice is there anyway you can modify that so they don't, thank you very much!

I'm sry but isn't that the point of this mod?? Why don't u remove it if u don't want ur sims to get drunk.
Test Subject
#293 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 6:18 AM Last edited by selena30 : 14th Aug 2013 at 1:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetieizme
I'm sry but isn't that the point of this mod?? Why don't u remove it if u don't want ur sims to get drunk.

Pryor versions of this mod, the sims did not get drunk from drinking juice. They got drunk from drinking alcohol drinks from a bar. I liked it when it was that way, I love the mod, just not a fan of the current modification. Understand ?
Test Subject
#294 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 3:44 PM
Has the bug with pour juice/beer been fixed?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#295 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 11:35 PM
thanks for 1.55 update :D
Test Subject
#296 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 1:44 AM
Default smoking mod
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
this looks good! i definitely want to test this out. getting drunk seemed like the only things sims couldn't do yet.. besides smoke. :P

actually, cmmoney made a smoking mod! u should check it out i love it.
Field Researcher
#297 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 2:59 AM
Love your mods ^^ but where is 1.5.5's shorter Drunk version?
Test Subject
#298 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 3:40 PM Last edited by J_Kat26 : 1st Sep 2013 at 3:53 PM.
A brief story.
Before installing this mod, my Sims had a party on a Friday night. The usual Juice Kegger soiree; keg stands, music, the likes. Pretty average night. I saved and quit, and then installed this mod and decided to test the new drinking capabilities on just one of my Sims on their saturday night. I got to her to drink three drinks at a bar and thought I'd let free will take its course.

She went to a fellow roommate and bragged about her party last night, then proceeded to eat dirt (one of the drinks she had was a crazy drink, therefore allowing the daredevil trait). She then went along with fellow roommate to do numerous keg stands and danced to music. She then berated her roommates ignorance and went outside to play guitar. Because she had the wide awake moodlet, she played guitar in the snow for two hours until she passed out.

100% accurate behaviors, well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#299 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 9:56 AM
Fantastic Idea, thanks for this mod.

Does this need 1.57 update?
Test Subject
#300 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 1:55 PM
Love this mod!! Does it need 1.57 update???? Thx!!!
Page 12 of 14