Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Hearse with Options

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,718 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 188,172 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 29th Nov 2005 at 3:50 PM
Updated: 26th Dec 2008 at 5:17 PM

by Dr Pixel - Nov 2005

Updated December 2008 to be compatable with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NightLife game mod.
UPDATED:

- Several people asked for a 6 feet Under style color option (lime green), so I have included one.

This is a drivable vehicle, it REQUIRES the NightLife expansion pack

Doors and lights work correctly, but I had to disable the WooHoo "fog" effect.
It was coming up too far toward the rear of the car, and although I am sure I saw a fix posted here about this I was not able to find it. If anybody knows how to re-locate the WooHoo fog more towards the front of the car please let me know and I will try to fix it.

Everything else works correctly - the icons are a little small, but everything I tried to correct this made the car get "cut off" in the icons and in the "going downtown" screen, so I consider them to be acceptable this way.

The Hearse.zip is the mesh and the standard black hearse. It can be used with or without the Options.

The Options.zip file adds all the color and accessory options shown in the second picture. You MUST download and install the Hearse.zip file to use any of these other options.

The first color option in the game is the body color for the hearse, the second color option lets you choose which accessories you want to use.

This object may be recolored, and may be included in lot uploads.

The mesh was modified from the Maxis Limo, using Wes H's Milkshape plugins,
and the .Ms3dASCII export/import of SimPE. The .package file was modified from a clone of the Maxis sedan.

Polys = 6586 (Original Maxis Car = 5589)

Thanks to Vampcat, Cevic, Numenor, Pinhead, and Willem for their advice and information about editing the car meshes.