Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I'm back - and I come carrying skins!

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM by Enayla

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Forum Resident
#51 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:29 PM
Oh, I didn't think that you were coming back... I'm glad you did, and thanks for another awesome set of skins!
Field Researcher
#52 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM
I don't usually do thins, but............*squeeeeee* I am sooo happy that you're back. Your work is amazing and beautiful. I checked out your other art work too, its positively stunning, I am so in awe!

Welcome back-you have been missed!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:40 PM
It was a great treat to sign on and see your skins again. Thank you -- the skins are wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:46 PM
Its great to see you back and with new skins and eyes! Your skintones are now probably some of the most popular in the world, and your artwork is amazing as well.

Thank you for comming back and for these wonderful work!
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:09 PM
The skins are stunningly beautiful. WOW!

Quote:
"though I'm not sure any of you remember me"

Like I wouldn't remember you every time I played this sim that's one of my favorits.

Pink

Dial a Llama quote:

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
Dalai Lama
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:15 PM
Ditto on what Lyric just said! cries with happiness, sniff.
welcome back!
XXX
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:40 PM
Glad to see you back! As many have said, your skins have seen a lot of traffic. I use many of them myself on my sims; of course, I'm a little biased, since I've always liked your artwork (heck, I squeed when I saw a piece of yours in those yearly Spectrum books). Anyway, great work, and glad you came back!
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:45 PM
I missed you!!!! You make my sims come alive!! I love your work and you!!!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:58 PM
Fabulous.. as always!

And welcome back also! I don't think anyone forgot you or your wonderful skins!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:00 PM
These skins are amazing just like all of your creations are :D, thanks and welcome back!
Scholar
#61 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:00 PM Last edited by squall117 : 6th Aug 2006 at 6:08 PM.
Your genetics are really awesome, I love your skins Thanks a lot!!
And it would be really hard to forget you, cause I play using your default skins replacing maxis' originals
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM
Ha, when I opened this thread, it said it had 191 thanks. By the time I had clicked the "thanks" button about ten minutes later, there were already 197 (counting mine, of course).
These skintones are beautiful! I'm so glad you're back (as I mentioned in the eyecolor thread)! Your stuff is lovely!
I saw someone using a skintone that they mentioned was one you had yet to release (they posted pictures, and someone asked about it), so that got me a little excited.
I love them! Especially Sunset. I can't wait to make some Sims with it! Thanks so much!

And, hey, why apologize for being gone so long? Life gets in the way sometimes, yeah? It's not like you signed something declaring "I will not stop playing The Sims 2 or creating things for it! Legally and morally binding to the tenth degree!" or something like that. XD

Woohoo! I'm so excited! Thanks again for making this. It's beautiful stuff!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:13 PM
I'm so happy that you worked on new skins, because your skins are my all-time favorites. The details are so amazing! Thank you so much that you decided to share your skins with us .
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:35 PM
Welcome back Enayla, glad to see that you are alive :p, thank you for making yet another breathtaking skin tones .
Field Researcher
#65 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:42 PM
Glad to see you back Your skin tones and eye are beautiful, I can’t imagine my game without your work. You are definitely one of my favorite artists, and seeing you creations in my game is just great So welcome back!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:48 PM
WOW I love your work <3

The skintones are amazing, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:52 PM
Yay! You're back Enayla! And these are gorgeous, thank you!!
Test Subject
#68 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:56 PM
thanks so much i love your skins
Forum Resident
#69 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 7:37 PM
Yeay!

du är tillbaka Har verkligen saknat dina skinn!

English:
Yeay

You're back I've really missed you're skins!

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 7:58 PM
Oh my GOODNESS, you're back and I'm so excited!! I went to visit your portfolio site recently and I was just... completely in awe of your talent. I hope everyone visits Furiae and is as touched as I was (and still am!) You are SO AMAZING and I'm so glad you're back with more goodies for us! Thank you thank you thank yoooooooouuuu.
Okay, I'm done gushing, haha. Welcome back, darling.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:04 PM
Yes! You're back! Your work is so amazing, and your skins are stunning and never fail to please! Your work at Deviantart is fantastic! I can't wait to see more of your work! :]
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:07 PM
Beautiful as usual!

"Clive slipped through my fingers and went to heaven."-Me
Test Subject
#73 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:11 PM
Woot! You're back! And you're 'baring' skins! lol
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:11 PM
Woooohooooo! I'm soooooo happy, that you're back, Enayla!!!! I've been waiting for xou and your creations so long! WELCOME BACK!!!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:19 PM
Beautiful, as always! In fact, this time the skins seem even better Yor work is exceptional in style and quality.
Page 3 of 8