Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 7:27 AM
Default Vampires feed from anyone and more instruments for music career?
I'm looking for a mod that lets vampires attack/feed off of anyone, without having to be their friend. I'm also looking for a mod that makes sims in the music career able to use any instrument, not just the guitar. Maybe my sim only knows how to play piano and wants to do music, I don't want her to have to take up the guitar just to be able to get anywhere in her career.

Icon made by me!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 8:58 AM
I don't know about the vampires, but I think nraas Careers uses the sim's highest instrument skill as the metric.
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 11:31 AM
Variable Career Metrics also does what glowstarsinajar mentioned:

Quote:
An example of how this works is the music career. Usually you would need to skill guitar to progress that career. Now you can skill guitar, bass guitar, piano, drums, violin or even the snake charmer basket. Whichever skill is highest will be automatically counted as your progress towards promotion.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 8:58 PM
http://modthesims.info/d/425824

Shoni's Vampire Bite Overhaul should do it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th May 2015 at 2:36 AM
Thanks for the replies! I haven't had nraas careers for a while, so I can't remember if it does the instrument skill metric thing or not and can't find anything about it in the site's FAQs for the mod. If it doesn't, I'll try the Variable Career Metrics mod, which I may just use anyways. @heatherly84 do you know if Shoni's mod can be used in 1.67?

Icon made by me!