Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 4:11 AM
Default CFE Height Limits?
So one of the things I'm working on from time to time here is a Saturn V rocket from the Apollo program, and I'm going for as close to a proper shape as I can do with TS2's limitations- which means using CFE walls and floors in several locations. Creating 1/4 height walls for the nozzles on the bottom worked fine- creating a 1/4-4/4 slope on an upper level for one of the tapering sections worked fine- but when I try to do the same 1/4 - 4/4 slope for the uppermost level, the cheat no longer works properly. Is there an upper limit to how high CFE manipulation is viable? Or am I running into something else wrong here?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 12:56 PM
How are you doing your cfe, are you using a 'scaffold' or just clicking on the ground by the wall you want raised?

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
How are you doing your cfe, are you using a 'scaffold' or just clicking on the ground by the wall you want raised?

Using a scaffold-type approach- just altering the terrain kept resulting in distortions to my structure that I DIDN'T want, and not giving me the ones I did.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 6:19 AM
hmmmm interesting, never had that problem when using scaffold approach, only when altering the ground beside the wall.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/