Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 12:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Changes to Videocamera.ini file not registering in-game
Hi there!
I recently got a new laptop and reinstalled all my Sims games onto it and transferred all my custom content and mods. Though, through the installation my game was updated to version 1.69.43, which it had not been on my previous laptop. As someone who actively films in the Sims 3, I went into the videocamera.ini file and immediately changed the lerp duration to 12 seconds, but when I saved it and went into game, the video camera was still stuck on the original fast setting. I then got out, changed the lerp duration to 30 seconds, just to be sure, and it still was extremely fast when I went to film. I'm not sure why these changes aren't registering in game and would like to know if anyone could help me figure this out! It is difficult to film without this being fixed.

Thank you so much!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 8:10 AM
I guess you did check if it changed after you saved it?

Another thing to check is cache, did you remove those before starting up again?