Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Dogs Playing Poker with Elvis at the Last Supper

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 136 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 23,681 Views
Uploaded: 16th Oct 2007 at 12:15 AM
Updated: 18th Jan 2008 at 6:36 PM
update 1/18/08: There was a tweaky little error in the picture that I fixed; redownload if you're so disposed.

This is exactly what it looks like: a painting of dogs playing poker with Elvis at the last supper during the Super Bowl. Because which among our sims has not hungered for a masterpiece such as this?

This work attempts to express the aching void between the infinite divinity of the immortal soul and the shallow, meaningless travesty that is modern American existence. The early grafitti tagging work of the artist intermittently known as L-Dawg endows this painting with a street cred otherwise unavailable to consumers of traditional paint-on-canvas art.

This painting will appear as a recolor under Rainy Day Main Street in the Decorative: Wall Hangings section.

Policy: Don't upload to paysites. Give me credit if you redistribute the package as part of a lot. Otherwise, do as thou wilt. It's my first shared object for Sims2, so I'd actually be thrilled if I saw it turning up in people's screenshots, etc.

Additional Credits:
Created using GIMP2 and SimPE Photo Studio; huge thanks to the folks involved in making such great tools for us to play with.

Extra thanks to the lovely, talented and naturally blonde Xauen for pointing out that with Elvis there, the thing under the table looked like a TV and ought to have football playing on it.