Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 3:14 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Downloaded content in wrong place in game
I have quite a bit of downloaded content and I get it downloaded and functional in the game with no issues other than one. Some things end up in the wrong place... a bed only shows in dining chairs; a statue that I can only find in plumbing; a stove in transportation, etc... Can anyone tell me how to correct this so that these items are properly categorized?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 21st Jul 2016 at 7:08 PM.
If the creators are still active, you can tell them about the problem and see if they issue a fixed version.
You can also fix it yourself with s3pe, assuming they were simply mis-categorized rather than something weirder going on.

Edit: I've been looking for a tutorial on how to change object categorization, but my connection is being slow and I'm having trouble finding it. You can ask in Modding Discussion, or maybe you will have better luck finding the tutorial yourself.
(I KNOW it's there somewhere! I remember seeing it!)

Edit 2: Found it! http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1639/

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 11:32 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much!!!