Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 9:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Seasons, Into the Future
Default Laucher won't install nor unistall CC
The version of my launcher is 14.0.48. Untill 2 days ago i was installing cc normaily. I could even download more than 50 in one click (people are talking this might not work). Now everytime i want to download a single one woth about 2MB a window with a plumbob apperas and starts loading a bit and than crashes with a window that says "Sims 3 has ecountered a problem and needs to close". I've removed all installed cc from my downloads folder and tried installing only one cc again but it still happens. This also happens when i want to deinstall someting. I would appreciate if somone would tell me the solution because i really want to install a world i downloaded.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 3:18 PM
I had a similar problem with my launcher, but mine would just come up with the black box then fade, I had to reinstall the game and suddenly it worked, there are other ways of getting that world you want and other sims3 packs, you can convert them to package files via delphys multi extractor, I am yet to try it. Also im on a the latest patch.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 5:50 PM
I have to admit, the OP does get points for persistence.

If you have bad sims3pack CC and it's crashing your game, it's not in Downloads. It's one (or more) of the dbc bundles of already installed content in the DCCache Folder. But the underlying problems are that you are playing a cracked, unpatched game on a computer than cannot possibly handle the load without violating the laws of physics as we know them. It's just not going to work, sorry.

You were concerned at one time that you had offended several of us (you hadn't). Perhaps I am overstepping my bounds as a mere contributing member here, but it is actually now offensive that you continue to seek support from this site after we have explained this several times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 7:13 PM
My game works like every other in this case and in most of the cases, there is no need denying to help. I know that because my friend owns a couple of originals and has the same problems like me, maybe even worse. My computer is compatible with the game but my game is unpatched. I'll just listen the guy/girl that posted before you. Even if i got the original y'all would still deny to help at any problem because i've obviously got a bad reputation in the sims 3 help thread lol .Every time i write about a common problem y'all be like "I ain't helping you, thief. " .Meanwhile no one gives a crap in the sims 2 thread since i'm playing a copy of sims 2 too.
Okay, i won't write threads anymore. Happy?
Locked thread