Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 6:29 PM
Default It still won't show and I've done it correctly
I know I've done it correctly. I followed every single step on that list to the letter, several times over, and it can't be that. I've also read every faq on the subject on here, and nothing is working for me. Yet, the mods still won't work. It wouldn't be a big deal, but there are a couple mods I have to have working in these games or it's just not as fun for me.

I have the Basegame, High-end Loft Stuff, and Nightlife.

Basegame: Version 6.5.1.019031

Nightlife = Version:1.ep3-0.rl.7

Loft: Version:1.sbsp1-0.sb.65

I'm running it on Windows 10 with a 64-bit system, if that matters.

I'm sorry if I was a little rude, it's just very frustrating to me.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 11:18 PM
What is significant is not the version numbers of the executables, but rather the patch level that your game is on. For example, the highest patch released is 1.69 but 1.67 is also still considered current (and preferred by most, actually). Your game's patch level is displayed front and center on the Launcher if 1.69, on a tooltip by hovering over the base game icon at the bottom of a Launcher window for the prior ones.

Also, may I ask which mods you are using for testing and how you are determining that they aren't loading? For some like script mods it's obvious, for others often not so much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
What is significant is not the version numbers of the executables, but rather the patch level that your game is on. For example, the highest patch released is 1.69 but 1.67 is also still considered current (and preferred by most, actually). Your game's patch level is displayed front and center on the Launcher if 1.69, on a tooltip by hovering over the base game icon at the bottom of a Launcher window for the prior ones.

Also, may I ask which mods you are using for testing and how you are determining that they aren't loading? For some like script mods it's obvious, for others often not so much.

I've fixed it. It works now.