Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 10:18 PM Last edited by autumnashdene : 30th Jul 2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Spelling - oops!
Autumn Ashdene - Hello :D
Hi, everyone!

So, as with many people it seems, with the release of The Sims 4 upon us, I've decided to dust off my sim addiction and get back into the swing of things. I was super happy when EA did something incredibly unlike them (and nice!) with releasing TS2 Ultimate on Origin. Woohoo!

Anyway. Usually I can be found on Second Life, on which I also go by the name Autumn Ashdene. I've recently set up a Simblr which has a few pictures and uploads on, I wanted to share that here with the community, so check it out over at Autumnsims and say hello to me on there if any of you also have a Simblr!

Also, this is the very first time ever that I've posted on a forum. So be nice to me, and say hello!

Autumn. x
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:35 PM
Hello Autumn! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a lovely stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 10:13 PM
Thank you! I've non-actively been apart of MTS for many years, but I've only now just decided to begin posting/commenting and such. It's a fab community, really.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 12:20 AM
hello! :D
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 11:34 PM
Hey there Autumn, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your stay

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam