Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:36 PM
Default I have a stupid question
This is probably the wrong place to ask this but I cannot find the answer ANYWHERE. I just got sims 2 about a week ago. I know how to download mods and stuff but I really wanted to get into making them. My sims 2 did not come with body shop so I looked to see if I could download one. Most of them I could tell were viruses but I found one that did not have viruses. When I opened it I found out it only has one outfit out of each category and it only had one hair for each age gender etc. I did not think much of it at first so I went to try And it to recolor a dress (the only dress I had). And it didn't work. I'm SO FRUSTRATED! If anyone knows where I can get a real body shop for the sims 2 please tell me, I got my copy with all the expansion packs for free with a code on origin just in case you wanted to know. I know this is not the place for this question but I am desperate. Thanks for your help c:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:46 PM
Sims 2 UC does come with Bodyshop.
Look here, at the bottom of the first post: https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=528830

And for random TS2-related questions: https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=334971
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:57 PM
Default Thanks!
Thanks for the help! This really helped me find it. I'll also bookmark the other link just in case I have more questions like this.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:58 PM
And for other UC questions, have a browse of Ultimate Collection FAQs before posting in the TS2 forum.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 10:08 PM
Ok I will, thanks for telling me