Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Bunned
#1476 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 11:04 PM
trying to figure out what the heck i did wrong in one of the meshing tutorials...man I hate UV mapping

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1477 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 12:22 AM
On Mod The Sims, and reading fanfiction

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Theorist
#1478 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:20 PM
Baking a lemon drizzle cake. Yum!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#1479 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 10:42 PM
Have to help our neighbours finish up packing to move. They have to be gone by tomorrow morning, and they still have a lot to do.

Scholar
#1480 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 2:29 AM
Went and looked at a house not too far away from my current abode this morning. The agent is doing reference checks tomorrow morning, and she said if they check out (which she is sure they will, because she thinks we're all good people), we can move in next Friday over the long weekend. So, right now I am back to packing at home.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#1481 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 3:01 PM
Pretending I am asleep, as it is 1 in the morning, but I am really on Mod The Sims.

Alchemist
#1482 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 4:33 AM
I'm not going to get in trouble for reviving this thread, am I? It's a nice thread. It doesn't deserve to die.

Anyway, I'm writing. I'm almost done with part 4, and at long last, I'm writing the horror-story-inspired scenes. I really feel sorry for my female lead. She's going to go through so much hell in the rest of this part and the entirety of the next.

Ah well. Onward!
Theorist
#1483 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 3:07 PM
^Yay for thread revival!

Trying to get some work done. I keep thinking how dull commerical property law is but then I remember housing law is a thing, a thing I chose to learn in a moment of weakness. I just want to watch some crime dramas and write instead.

Mad Poster
#1484 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 1:02 PM
Sitting in my lounge room watching American Pickers on TV and posting on Mod The Sims

Alchemist
#1485 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 8:58 PM
Listening to music and thinking about shit.

I'm graduating in 51 days. Fifty. One. Days. Gojuuichi-nichi. Cinquantuno giorni. However you say it, it's not a lot of freaking time. Then I shall be done with high school. My teacher will retire and move several states away. I'll turn 17.

I'm also closing in on the ending of my story. Part four has a measly 5-7 pages left, then I'm onto part 5 and after that, part 6, the finale.

These two things merge in that I need to finish my story before my teacher moves so that she can finish reading it.

Hmm.
Test Subject
#1486 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 6:39 PM
browsing through forum etc, searching for spiral staircase for ts3. any recommendation?
Alchemist
#1487 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 8:44 AM
Got out of bed to brainstorm after reading a very good vampire book. It gave me lots of ideas. When I flesh them out, I'll have to be careful as fuck not to blatantly plagiarize, but I'm pretty sure I can do it.

Going back to bed now.
Mad Poster
#1488 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 11:32 AM
I spent $17 on raffle ticket's and I didn't win anything. At least the money was for a good cause

Alchemist
#1489 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:20 AM
Using my dad's headphones. They're still Bose, but they're not noise-cancelling, and suddenly I can hear a lot more through my music than I'm used to o_o I can freaking hear myself breathing, which I can't with my headphones.

Man, I want mine back >_< but if I continue to wear them in the state they're in, the foam will fall apart, rendering them pretty much useless.

I'm also being rather lonely. My friend's Facebook is still listed as deactivated, and I'm starting to get worried. It's her birthday, too. My other friend is on vacation in Las Vegas, and our other friend doesn't come on much to begin with. Thus my loneliness. ...Yes, I only have 3 friends and yes, they're all online. Don't judge.

<_>
Mad Poster
#1490 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:35 AM
Watching the V8 Supercars on TV and posting on Mod The Sims

Bunned
#1491 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 11:09 PM
I am posting to MTS and watching TV with my little brother.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Alchemist
#1492 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 4:33 AM
Sitting down and relaxing after a day of furniture moving, cleaning and going places.

Wait, did I say relaxing? Nah, I'm going to empty my bookcase now! ...Maybe.

Desk will be here tomorrow. Eep.

(God, this feels like we're moving all over again. It's crazy.)
Theorist
#1493 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 4:15 PM
I noticed today that the girl I've been sitting next to for over seven weeks in one of my classes thinks I'm called Sophie. The first time she said it this morning I thought I'd misheard her, but then she said it twice in five minutes and I definitely didn't mishear her. Seeing as it took me so long to notice I don't really feel justified in correcting her now. I'll just have to be Sophie.

Mad Poster
#1494 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 12:50 AM
Donated $15 for the Starlight Children's Foundation Australia through EB Games. I also get a chance to win prizes

Alchemist
#1495 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 2:26 AM
Brainstorming name ideas for this character and eating dinner.
Mad Poster
#1496 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 3:58 AM
Waiting for a TV program I like to come on TV and posting on Mod The Sims

Alchemist
#1497 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 5:34 AM
Reading this awesome series (Wake by Lisa McMann) that is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I bought the first two books like three years ago, read them once and forgot about them. Decided to read the first one again last night.

Best. Decision. Ever. Read 130 pages of the first one in one sitting, finished it earlier today. Now I'm halfway into the second one. Gonna buy the third on my Nook when it gets here (which should be sooon) and I'll probably tear through it in one sitting.

Haaappy :D
Theorist
#1498 Old 2nd May 2013 at 9:53 PM
I've managed to tan just my right arm. I bet now you're all thinking I sat with just my right arm in the sun, but no. . . I don't understand why my left arm didn't tan too.

Alchemist
#1499 Old 3rd May 2013 at 3:04 AM
Gave my main character a really dark, sad backstory/history/past/thing.

Now, 4-day weekend, COMMENCE!
Mad Poster
#1500 Old 6th May 2013 at 11:23 PM
I am sitting on my laptop to kill time. Then I have my hospitality course at 9:30

Page 60 of 62