Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 10:57 PM
Default Setting default color preset on a clothing item
Hi I'm using CTU to retexture a long-sleeved shirt. It's going to be for a specific video game character and in the game when selecting it, it automatically uses the colors of the original. I was wondering how I could set the default colors, so the person using it won't manually have to match them to the character.

I tried looking around but couldn't find any answers, so if this has already been asked, sorry!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 12:25 AM
Go into the Designs tab, pick a design (if you only want one design, delete the others), and then open the Patterns tab underneath the design boxes. You can change, enable/disable and so on all the pattern there.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 12:53 AM
Thank you! It works! How do I add/remove the amount of patterns I can use?
Theorist
#4 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 3:26 AM
The enabled checkbox

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 5:46 AM
For some reason I can only have three at a time. Well that's alright. For this top I only need two.
Thanks for the help!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 11:45 AM
If you want 4, go over to the "Other" tab, untick RGB, and tick RGBA. You can then go back into Designs, and select the 4th channel. You'll notice that all the boxes are blank - that's fine, just pick any random pattern and it will fill all but one of the boxes in; then type "4,4" into the Tiling box and you're ready to go.

Do be aware, though, that for reasons unknown some meshes will throw a hissy fit if you enable the 4th channel... in those cases, you either have to use a different mesh, or stick to three channels.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.