Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:11 PM
Searching for fence from WA
if this isn't the right place please move it.....

ive downloaded this world and unfortunately the fences pictured aren't showing up. a friend said they were from WA and I've been searching for hours and can't seem to find them, so i was wondering if someone who had them would be able to send me the file as a .package or something? I'm not quite sure how it works I'm afraid, and id be willing to give them something in return e.g. custom horses/coats or horse poses

but yeah sorry for random request idk
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by berryfathusky
if this isn't the right place please move it.....

ive downloaded this world and unfortunately the fences pictured aren't showing up. a friend said they were from WA and I've been searching for hours and can't seem to find them, so i was wondering if someone who had them would be able to send me the file as a .package or something? I'm not quite sure how it works I'm afraid, and id be willing to give them something in return e.g. custom horses/coats or horse poses

but yeah sorry for random request idk

If they didn't show up in the world they may be from an EP you don't have installed. I'll open up caw and see if I can find them. Which world is it?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Sim Libby : 12th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM.
I don't know where you can find this fence but I can offer you an alternative. The base game has a fence that looks like it. If you paint it white and drag and drop it one square at the time it looks (otherwise it gets one long fence without the masts in the middle, don't know how to describe it) a lot a like.I don't know the name but I included a picture.

On my site I have placed pictures of the fences of the games: http://www.simsexpressie.nl/gids-voorwerpen-bouwen.html
I don't think the fence is from WA, unless an patch gave a extra fence, otherwise I would have had a picture of it.

EDIT:
Never mind, you can only use this fence in-game (EIG) on lots. I can't see it in CAW but I saw some other fences that look a like. If translate those names you get: 'Fence - Farm', 'White wooden fence' and 'White masts/gatepost'. So maybe you can find something with those names, although you probably already tried 'Fence'.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:29 PM
Hi Libby!

I found the fences in Caw. They're under "White Wooden Fence". They're from the Pets EP. They are not available in in game, and they would not translate to in game very well. They come in pieces you have to place. A long piece, short piece and an end post.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:44 PM
Hi Auntielynds

Quote: Originally posted by Auntielynds
They're under "White Wooden Fence". They're from the Pets EP. They are not available in in game, and they would not translate to in game very well. They come in pieces you have to place. A long piece, short piece and an end post.

That's how it's called: end post. I couldn't figured out what the word was, so I tried masts/gatepost and hopefully people would understand what I mean.
Anyway, I didn't mean translate to in-game but language. And to my surprise, the Dutch and English names mean the same so the translation works.

I don't have Pets installed and I have the fences so maybe it's not Pets or Pets is not required.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 12:38 AM
oh i actually have pets...i had a friend say it was from World adventures but that seems unlikely

possibly there was an error when i installed it or something