Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 10:48 PM Last edited by DarkGirl13 : 22nd Apr 2014 at 5:48 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default No Black Dragon?
I recently installed the Dragon Valley (Gold) and The Duke of Bows sets, the first via the Launcher and the second via CC Magic (decrapped, since CCM doesn't really process the original store stuff, and I only use the launcher when neccessary). Everything works just fine, only that somehow I never get the black dragon to hatch, no matter how many times my sims talk to the egg about plotting against enemies...
(I already reinstalled both sets several times)
Am I missing some sort of trick? Or do I need to install both via the launcher? Or maybe it doesn't work with decrapped files?
If anyone could explain what the problem is, and why, that'd be cool

(And if this is in the wrong section, sorry about that - not sure where to post this)
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 4:40 PM
I would assume that the decrapped file is the problem. The game reads those as different files, so as far as it's concerned you don't have the actual Duke of Bows set in there, But I could be wrong.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I would assume that the decrapped file is the problem. The game reads those as different files, so as far as it's concerned you don't have the actual Duke of Bows set in there, But I could be wrong.

Actually, it works fine with the decrapped one. I finally tidied up my game enough to install the Venue via launcher, and now I have some black dragons
Weird that it didn't work before, though...