Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 10:58 PM Last edited by sourapple97 : 23rd Apr 2014 at 4:12 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default My downloaded .sim files doesnt appear!
Hi, so I donwload Sim Files(Even the Sims Package doesnt appear, those that you download, double click and the launcher installs it) on internet, I put them in SavedSims folder and when I open the pre-made thing. Nothing.
Okay, so I searched about this problem and I tried this http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...s_Not_Appearing

Well I created a test.sim, and I found him. I pasted my downloaded sim files in that new SavedSims folder that the game created, and when I opened the game... just the test sim appeared, but not the .sim files that I downloaded or any of them. (And sometimes the Pre-made sims freezes)
I deleted the caches, run as adm, Edit town and did everything of the wiki ''Sim FIles Not Appearing'' and NOTHING... The only thing that appears is the test sims I create.
What do I do? There's a solution? Or should I download a Expansion and use Sims Packages?

Please help...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 10:17 PM
Move the SavedSims folder to your desktop, start the game and test the premade sims. Are they working properly? Can you make a sim and save it? If yes to both of these questions, you are ready to begin sorting the files in your SavedSims folder on your desktop. Try them one at a time and see if they install properly and/or cause issues. Delete any that do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 12:02 AM
Okay, so I install them in my SavedSims folder in desktop, and not in the Sims 3 folder in my documents?
When I save a test sim, the game creates a new SavedSims in the Sims 3 folder
Am I doing something wrong?

Anyways, I tried again, in the new SavedSims folder in the Sims 3 folder and now the CAS doesnt open.. ''Entering Create a House hold'' .. I think ill give up and create them.