Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 6:52 PM
Default No texture in object workshop
I want to recolour the colonial curtains (as well as a few other objects) but when i select them in object workshop its not giving me the texture image or any other files, has something messed up my game, I am seeing many recolours for objects that i am not able to recolour.

Also, since using SimPE and booting Sims2 from SimPE to test my objects, it boots in a window. when i now boot Sims2 normally it will boot full screen but the graphics have gone haywire all distorted can anyone help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 3:19 AM
I'm not sure how familiar you are with SimPE...you need to make sure texture image is selected in both right and left upper boxes, and then go to the "plugin" tab...Also, make sure your SimPE version is up to date...

Hope that might help.

Suzanne/ Crow Ridge Studio
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 3:46 AM
I tried doing the two tile one at first, and got the same thing you did- no files to work on. I tried the smaller curtain, and that's the one you need to work on.

You only need to recolor the floor length one tile colonial curtains. It will update the other two sizes when you import it to the game.
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 2:57 PM
thanks Vivian72 i will try that and see what happens, i just wasn't sure if one of the downloads i have had messed up my files.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vivian72
You only need to recolor the floor length one tile colonial curtains. It will update the other two sizes when you import it to the game.

This problem has been fixed with SimPE v. 014d. Now OW can create correct colour packages for every lenght.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by numenor
This problem has been fixed with SimPE v. 014d. Now OW can create correct colour packages for every lenght.

where can this be downloaded, there has been a post in the tools section but each time i try to download it states "waiting for authorisation"
The ModFather
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [[TLR]]
where can this be downloaded, there has been a post in the tools section but each time i try to download it states "waiting for authorisation"

I've tried to download it right now and it works...
Are you sure you've visited the right thread?
Here is the link that worked for me 1 minute ago.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:59 AM
many thanks numenor
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by numenor

Well... not in my game. I cannot do the colonial doublewide curtains. :confused:
The ModFather
retired moderator
#10 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 8:24 AM
While we were discussing, the new SimPE 14e was released
Try this version, maybe it works. There were so many updates that now I don't remember which objects work with which version...