Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 3:53 AM Last edited by kaykeyser : 14th Jan 2017 at 7:29 AM.
Default odd story
I was downloading lots and families from here and thesims3 and something gave me a full set of new sim clothing meshes. they look cool but I do not remember downloading them. not sure who included them with there house or multi download pack or whatever. Any how now I have among other things, horse-human bodies. update the Horse-person skin is not well made. however I got it, its just all one solid color not multiple colors and it looks awkward. I'll be first to go if I need to loose CC. But I also got other things I didn't knowingly download like a fancy pirate coat and sexy jeans.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:32 AM
Yeah, wouldn't download Sims off the exchange. If someone has corrupted cc it can transfer to your game, even if it is not on the sim.

I talk to myself but no one answers ;_;
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:50 AM Last edited by varpunen : 14th Jan 2017 at 12:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Natrocity
Yeah, wouldn't download Sims off the exchange. If someone has corrupted cc it can transfer to your game, even if it is not on the sim.

Hear hear. I've always avoided the Exchange like plague.

About the odd CC... if the extra stuff game in .sim file, then it wont show up in the launcher. If you only downloaded sims3packs, then the extra stuff should show up. If you want to get rid of it, remove the the .sim files or check out your launcher. You can use Delphy's custart to check out those sims3packs before installing them to see what they have inside them. You can use the custard to also remove items from those sims3packs if you wish. http://modthesims.info/d/390235