Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 6:16 PM
Default long lost twin challenge
the aim of the challenge is to make the one living with the mother find the one living with the farther

rules
create a mother and father and two toddlers (toddlers have to be the same sex )
move them into a allready made lot and make the mother and father hate each other and throw the father out into another lot with one of the children
can only play mother until child with mother is a child
mother can marry again but no more children
the oly way to make the children be the same age is to go on the dads home and use the cheat sim modder (in your house as a baby statue) and set the childs birthday to that day so the child ages up to be same age as the mothers child
when the toddlers are a child they can call the other child (long lost sibling) but only chat once a week
at school the child with the mother has to get into the private school so they dont bring home the long lost sibling if they do the challenge is failed
when the children are teens they can chat once a day
on the teens birthday into an adult they cannot invit the long lost sibling to the party until 18:00 when they naturally age up
when the children are adults they have to become best friends before the challenge is completed
cheats
only use mother lode for when the dad moves out with a child
if you have nightlife you can make them into vampires with the cheat but they have to stay a vampire for the rest of their lifes

mother has to have family aspiration
father has to have the romance aspiration
toddler 1- when they age up to be teens if you get to choose their aspiration roll a dice
1-weath
2-popularity
3-family
4-romance
5-knowlege
6-pleasure
toddler 2- when they age up to be teens if you get to choose their aspiration roll a dice
1-popularity
2-romance
3-weath
4-family
5-pleasure
6-knowlege
want to make it harder?
the children have to get A+ child and teen
if they dont have an A+ then they dont invite them till they are elders

please put updates on your challenge
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:43 PM
Default progress
my progress

moved family into home
lee started being mean to katie

when you try tell me your progress
put in pics of family if you want
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:07 PM
hi guys
lee moved out toddelers birthdays
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 10:37 AM
The twins are in each other's relationships panels already, so you can invite them over in the phone book, and if they come over, boom. Done.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:55 PM
"can only play mother until child with mother is a child" ? So are we not supposed to play the father's lot (and control father AND child)? Are we no supposed to control mom and her child?
PS: in Contest threads, they tell us NOT to post pictures, but to post them in Pictures(or Story?)/Contests (like a story)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 7:25 AM
Children in private schools can still bring home other kids not from private schools.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 12:30 PM
like i said try not to contact them
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 1:40 AM
Are we allowed to play the father's lot or do we just play the mother's lot?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katnisseverdeen3
Are we allowed to play the father's lot or do we just play the mother's lot?

That was MY question....anybody out there?

Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 1:57 PM
from what I understood, you only play the mother's household. At the father's house you just age up the kid once their sibling has aged.

If you played both houses, then the kids would be talking to each other twice a day (once at each house) and you would double your chances of running into the sibling (two chances each day to bring home on bus).

Only play the mom's house.

Of course, I am not the author of this post, but this is what I understand.

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 11:09 PM
I am going to do this challenge but with my own little twists. I'll have a story behind it. The twins don't know they are twins, they meet at school as teens and fall in love. The man might even try and get engaged but when they announce it to the parents [the two parents meet and recognize each-other] they call the wedding off and disallow the kids from seeing each-other.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 1:05 AM
Wait, but if it's the long lost twin challenge, why do the twins talk to each other all the time and become friends and stuff? Their just not living together and have some restrictions on interacting. I'm going to do it where they can't talk or anything until their adults/ teens, so that it's like they really are 'long-lost twins' or something.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BubblesSims
I am going to do this challenge but with my own little twists. I'll have a story behind it. The twins don't know they are twins, they meet at school as teens and fall in love. The man might even try and get engaged but when they announce it to the parents [the two parents meet and recognize each-other] they call the wedding off and disallow the kids from seeing each-other.
wow nice twist please post feedback about it
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauren.simmer
wow nice twist please post feedback about it

I will. Start it tomorrow!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 10:19 AM
We have our parents, Grace Little and Steven Little. Then we have our baby twins, [I made Grace preggie and used DEBUG force twins to have them from babies so they're actually twins, luckily they were two different genders like I wanted them to be] Sophia Little and Noah Little. Grace caught Steven cheating on her with his latest client Rebbeca Moore. Grace was annoyed because she felt like Steven hadn't been putting any effort with the twins and he'd been secretly having an affair behind her back! It annoyed her even more when she discovered Rebbeca was pregnant! She said that Steven couldn't even cope with his current kids. In anger Steven forced Grace to agree to let him keep Noah. Grace was sad to see Noah go and she decided she would spoil Sophia as much as she could, especially since she had just won the lottery. Rebbeca gave birth to a baby boy called Andrew and Sophia and Noah are growing up. They met each-other at school when they were kids and have been quite good friends despite Sophia's posh girly nature and Noah's sporty cheeky nature. Oh and they don't have the same surname anymore, Grace changed her name to her maiden name, Brown. Oh and Grace suffered a brain problem which caused her to forget Steven and Noah and is currently in a wheel chair, [a mod I have]
END OF PART ONE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BubblesSims
We have our parents, Grace Little and Steven Little. Then we have our baby twins, [I made Grace preggie and used DEBUG force twins to have them from babies so they're actually twins, luckily they were two different genders like I wanted them to be] Sophia Little and Noah Little. Grace caught Steven cheating on her with his latest client Rebbeca Moore. Grace was annoyed because she felt like Steven hadn't been putting any effort with the twins and he'd been secretly having an affair behind her back! It annoyed her even more when she discovered Rebbeca was pregnant! She said that Steven couldn't even cope with his current kids. In anger Steven forced Grace to agree to let him keep Noah. Grace was sad to see Noah go and she decided she would spoil Sophia as much as she could, especially since she had just won the lottery. Rebbeca gave birth to a baby boy called Andrew and Sophia and Noah are growing up. They met each-other at school when they were kids and have been quite good friends despite Sophia's posh girly nature and Noah's sporty cheeky nature. Oh and they don't have the same surname anymore, Grace changed her name to her maiden name, Brown. Oh and Grace suffered a brain problem which caused her to forget Steven and Noah and is currently in a wheel chair, [a mod I have]
END OF PART ONE

wow awsome can you post pictures
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:29 PM
Hm, I quite like this challenge! I might try it.. Also, Would it be ok for me to post my progress on the thread?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedVisior
Hm, I quite like this challenge! I might try it.. Also, Would it be ok for me to post my progress on the thread?

Of course you may
Mad Poster
#19 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 7:53 PM
lauren: wish you would post pictures. In the pictures thread there is one that is specific for challenges, it doesn't have to be as complicated as writing a story; I bet we all want to see!

We've basically changed this challenge for the better!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
lauren: wish you would post pictures. In the pictures thread there is one that is specific for challenges, it doesn't have to be as complicated as writing a story; I bet we all want to see!

We've basically changed this challenge for the better!

ok i will ry but itt might not be great quality cos i will have to take them on my tablet :-D

where is the forum :-D