Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:02 PM
sims 2 Clean Installer-can't install lots.
Hi

I just installed the sims 2 clean Installer. I was able to install it succesfully and was able to see all the downloads I have made previously with the Sims file Maid program. However i installed a few new houses thst need to be opened with the Sims 2 Clean Installer. Dispute putting them in the downloads folder they don't show up at all and I can't install them.
Need help
Thanks
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:05 PM
Lots go into the Teleport folder when you install them, not Downloads .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:06 PM
Thanks sorry-I did not know
Thanks again
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:17 PM
IgnorantBliss-sorry to bother you again but I just put the lots in the teleport file. I then opened up the Sims 2 Clean Pack installer, I can't open them or install them and they are not in the game. Please help
Part-time Hermit
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:20 PM
See the FAQs for downloads that are not showing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 10:23 PM
Default hello kiittykat189
Quote: Originally posted by kiittykat189
Hi

I just installed the sims 2 clean Installer. I was able to install it succesfully and was able to see all the downloads I have made previously with the Sims file Maid program. However i installed a few new houses thst need to be opened with the Sims 2 Clean Installer. Dispute putting them in the downloads folder they don't show up at all and I can't install them.
Need help
Thanks

I have the same problem I wish I can get help on this to. Did you found the problem? However my sims 2 Clean Installer downloads everything from sims to furniture, but I just can't download buildings. Help Please!
Site Helper
#7 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 10:41 PM
You might want to start by telling us exactly what you're doing, so that we can tell you what you're doing wrong. Pictures of each screen might help, if you have problems explaining what you're doing.

What is the format of the lot: package or Sims2Pack?

Are you sure that you have the required EPs and SPs?

Are you using the default installation, or are you changing it? If default, have you checked that it's the correct Teleport folder in your save game? If custom, can you tell us what options you're selecting? Note that lots will not show up if placed into the Downloads folder, or if placed into the Teleport folder with an incorrect name.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiittykat189
IgnorantBliss-sorry to bother you again but I just put the lots in the teleport file. I then opened up the Sims 2 Clean Pack installer, I can't open them or install them and they are not in the game. Please help

If your Sims2PCI runs in administrator, that happens to me too. I'd have to run sims 2 as admin to see everything