Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:36 PM
Default How Do I Take A Screenshot of Clean Installer?
I've reviewed the tutorials and seen a lot of photos of Clean Installer and the contents on a lot, but couldn't find information on how to take a screenshot of it to show what's on my lot. Thanks.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:00 PM
When you have Clean Installer open, with the contents you want a screen shot of, press 'PrintScreen' on your keyboard, it is usually near to the backspace key or F12.

Then open a picture editing programme of your choice, MSpaint is fine for this. Either 'Edit>Paste' or Ctrl+V. Your screenie will appear for you to save.

Sorry, no more requests for the preg teens.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:52 PM
If you're uploading a lot you need to provide credits and links in the text of your post, not Clean Installer screenshots.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:08 PM
Hi. I tried this but it didn't work. I don't have a printer hooked up to my computer, and I have Windows Vista. Is it likely this is the problem? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:24 PM
I don't have Vista, not sure how printscreen works with Vista.

You don't need a printer attatched to your PC for printscreen to work.

Sorry, no more requests for the preg teens.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:45 PM
Thanks anyway. I went to Microsoft's site and the directions are the same for Windows Vista. I can only conclude there's a bug in my system. Oh well.