Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 7:29 PM
Default Zodiac
I was wondering, is there a way to predict a zodiac sign of sims newborn baby, is there say cheat or something about this? Is it important when sims do whoo hoo or what?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 7:41 PM
You can't predict it before the baby is born, but once the baby is born, I believe you can view it using SimPE, a program which you can find here: http://sims.ambertation.de/en/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
You can't predict it before the baby is born, but once the baby is born, I believe you can view it using SimPE, a program which you can find here: http://sims.ambertation.de/en/

Can I then change the sign? If I want for child to be/have different sign?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 8:15 PM
Yes. There's a drop-down menu to choose from. Changing the sign in this way will not affect the child's personality points, but if you want to change them, too, you can drag the points higher or lower in this same screen.

Then choose Commit, then Save, and when you next play the game, the baby will be whatever personality you set.

Remember to back up your game before opening SimPE, and to wait until SimPE is fully closed before opening your game, and vice versa. SimPE and the game should not be accessing the game data files at the same time.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:06 PM
Then choose Commit, then Save, and when you next play the game, the baby will be whatever personality you set.

Remember to back up your game before opening SimPE, and to wait until SimPE is fully closed before opening your game, and vice versa. SimPE and the game should not be accessing the game data files at the same time.[/QUOTE]

So...If I have a baby with LEO sign and I want for baby to be SCORPIO I need simpe?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:09 PM
You actually don't even need SimPE. You can make the infant Sim unselectable, and then make them selectable again, and you can click on them. Most of the UI is screwed up but you can see their motives and personality. I haven't broken anything myself doing this, but I'd suggest saving first.

I believe you can use the Batbox or SimBlender to change the zodiac sign with or without changing personality. Might need to be a toddler first, not sure.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 10:33 PM
like another poster told, a newborn's personality cannot be predicted. according to the base game's Prima Guide, the traits are assigned in a random order. and according to the Prima Guide, each trait would be one of 3 things:: father's setting for that trait, mother's setting for that trait, random.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 10:36 PM
There are also ingame mods that let you change the zodiac, I use the Sim Manipulator.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
You actually don't even need SimPE. You can make the infant Sim unselectable, and then make them selectable again, and you can click on them. Most of the UI is screwed up but you can see their motives and personality. I haven't broken anything myself doing this, but I'd suggest saving first.

I believe you can use the Batbox or SimBlender to change the zodiac sign with or without changing personality. Might need to be a toddler first, not sure.
Dunno about the Batbox but you are right that the Simblender can change either personality points or the zodiac sign. I've changed the personality, then turned on debug mode and re-entered the lot to drag points just enough to make the zodiac sign change to match.