Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:08 AM
Default I'm looking to cheat rare objects in to the game
I'm getting too many bugs and freeze ups to paly the game right. I'm looking to have objects in my inventory NOW
Is there a download or cheat that will add to my inventory, the Legendary Axe, any object exclusively bought in Egypt, china, France, that will add to my inventory all inventions, all sculptures, all other things that can't be bought in buy mode? or at least a way to choose my vacation quests and speed up what I invent, sculpt or make? its a pain not being able to buy a magical Axe from just any store, having to randomize the consignment shop inventory just to get a camera, building a time machean only to have to delete it because it glitched and said my sim who is clearly not in it is using it. I need to get all those things more instantly.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 6:04 AM
I do not have WA, but have you looked in debug items? A lot of the things that you can't normally buy in the game can be found there. To get the debug items, hold down the control and shift keys then press "C". This will put a prompt up at the upper left of your screen. Type buydebug on then hit enter. That will put a couple of extra tabs in the buy menu.

You can buy the sculptures and inventions from Ambitions there but buying them won't unlock the ability to make them.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 1:19 PM
For Pangus Axe - There is a storage lot that houses the Axe Here At The Exchange. It goes in the game Library folder. You can just pop it into your game when needed or leave it in. OR make a smaller lot yourself, put the axe there and save to the Library.

Everything is in buydebug as Tacitala suggested. Once you've typed in the buydebug cheat you will see a question mark in Buy. Click on that. Not sure if testingcheatsenabled is required.

For your lagging issues see Tips For Better Game Performance. Lot of tips in there that should help you out
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 2:27 PM
As the others already said, most objects can be bought under the buydebug menu. It is required to type "testingcheatsenabled true" into the cheat console (CTRL-Shift-C) first, then "buydebug on". The additional menu is in Buy Mode with a "?" question mark if you click on the second option of Buy Mode (not the first one that sorts by rooms but the second one that sorts by functions).
The axe and the eyes of Horus are under Tomb Objects (I think), the other ones under the Miscellaneous category at the end.

All inventions are in there, too, as are all sculpting station sculptures. There are also mods that unlock things like the sculptures of the sculpting station. Some of them should be here at MTS. These are the results I came up with after typing "sculpting" into the Download search: http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...&gs=2&f=38&gs=2