Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 930 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 6:46 AM
Default Change username...please
Ok so i have had this account innactivly for quite a while....im a diehard simmer since the original Sims..although i loath 4...but anyways more to the point i guess.. After dealing with depression for a while i would very much like to be active here and upload all these houses and crap i have made over the past years shut in lol.. My username was made back when i was with my ex fiance who was super into bondage...please change my username.

MissVioletNeko
or....
RagdollVioletNeko

Either one i just need to see that domme bs gone. Please.
Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:04 AM
A pastor was in a tour group when the weather got too bad for their plane to land at the airport. They were diverted to another airport, but before they arrived they were diverted again because there was a bomb threat at the airport they were heading for. Now the plane was running low on fuel. When they were given another quick brush-up on what to do if the plane had to make an emergency landing (They don't call it a "Crash" while you are still on the plane) everyone got a bit tenser. Finally one of the passengers looked over at the pastor. "You're a pastor, aren't you?" he asked. The pastor admitted that yes, he was. The other passengers gathered around. "Do something religious!" They looked at the pastor with hope in their eyes.

So the pastor took up a collection.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:42 PM
OMG
Your killin me smalls
This wait mannnnnn
I really hate seeing this Domme part
*sobs onto desk*