Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 1:36 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 15th Jun 2017 at 3:29 AM.
Default How to stop all Alien Abductions
I can't seem to find a way with my Nraas mods to do this, but I may just be missing it somewhere in the million different setting options.
Does anyone know how to do this with a mod from Nrass or any other mod? I'm now being abducted about once a week, sim week, not human time.

Edit: I'm going to learn to proof read one day. I swear it.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 1:43 AM
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 2:26 AM
Thanks, hopefully this works for me.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 6:50 AM
Hmm, well this seems to be either outdated, unabled to work with 1.69, or conflicting with my other mods....Game won't launch with it in.
So if anyone knows of any other options that would be much appreciated.

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:11 AM
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 12:59 AM
Thanks, I must have searched for aliens abductions a dozen different way at Nraas and it wouldn't bring that up for me. Much appreciated, Llamas to you.

Theorist
#7 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 1:03 AM
If an alien shows up on my lot I annihilate him so this will be helpful.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Thanks, I must have searched for aliens abductions a dozen different way at Nraas and it wouldn't bring that up for me. Much appreciated, Llamas to you.

Hello MurderPrincessK ..
For you and anyone else interested the Gameplay Tips & FAQ Page is a compilation in alpha order by buzz words with links to mods and/or other fixes along with suggestions for game play and resolution of issues. Might come in handy as a quick search tool for finding answers for game play questions.