Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 4:44 AM
Default WCIF Feather fascinator headpiece
Looking for this feather fascinator or something similar. It seems I've looked everywhere online, so it might very well be a custom creation that was never uploaded. It seems the creator is no longer active, or at least isn't responding to people asking on the download page for this at TSR, so I thought I might try here.

I know it's not a hair because I have the hair downloaded and there's no accessory piece like this on it, but hopefully someone has seen this or something similar.

Thanks!

Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 6:44 AM
Thanks for trying nitromon, I figured it was a long shot, I've been low key looking for it for months and usually nothing is this hard to track down, as long as it was actually uploaded somewhere. I hadn't thought of the photoshop touchup thing, but you could be onto something there. The fact that it was so detailed is exactly why it caught my eye in the first place.

Anyway, thank you so much for trying!