Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 8:41 PM Last edited by sweetdevil : 16th Jun 2017 at 8:43 AM.
Default [Found] WCIF this old, old hair by Peggy
Now I realize this may be impossible to find, but I recently saw pics of this hair and it looks nice:

Apparently it's known as "Peggy 590 & 591" and has these filenames:
peggyzone-sims3-F-Fhair142-101220
peggyzone-sims3-F-Fhair141-child-101220
peggyzone-sims3-F-Fhair141-toddler-101220

I've found links to catalog/aggregator sites (SimsHairs and Sims3Hair), but all of the links lead to Peggy's site, which is now dead. I've tried the Graveyard and Wayback Machine, it's not on the Graveyard and the WB button links aren't clickable.

I'm mostly looking for the child mesh and not really interested in the adult one. And this hair specifically, not similar styles. Thanks in advance!
Screenshots

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:00 PM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:43 AM
@KatyFernlily @nitromon

Thank you so much to the both of you! :lovestruc

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!