Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 3:08 AM
Default Sims 3 - Sims not arriving at University
Hi

If this has been posted before, then apologies. I did a search and could find any specific. I have two sims who does not appear in the sims bin when attending the university.

Initially they were part of a household and they used the smart to enroll. Once at the University town screen, they do not appear in the sims bin. I moved out of the household into their own household and retried. Same problem. They do not appear anywhere in the University. I checked my mods and removed them, it was only AwesomeMod. I have some custom packages such as hair, clothes etc. I do not think these would cause any problems.

Sims from the same household has attended University before in the past but this was before I merged two household together.

If this happens for University I wonder it will also happens for other similar locations.

Are there any known solutions or am I just stuck with this frustrating glitch?

K.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
u can try with NRAAS traveler. However, this is a common glitch and sometime it takes me a couple tries to get into university

Well, it seems like the problem is probably not arriving at the University, it is they are not saving to the sim bin. I tried moving the family out, save it to bin and start a game in University. It turns out they are not saving in the bin.

I did a search and this seems to be another common glitch and no fixes appears to be mentioned. Just the usual questions, which version, XP etc.

All I can say is I am not getting Sims 4 nor possibly another EA game. I am not impressed with this for a such major bug and no fix after all these times.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 2:02 PM
Starting a game in University? I wasn't even aware that one could use EA's Uni World as a homeworld. Does this household show up if you save them to the bin and start a game in a totally different world?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Starting a game in University? I wasn't even aware that one could use EA's Uni World as a homeworld. Does this household show up if you save them to the bin and start a game in a totally different world?

No. They do not show up in the bin at all. The game is not able to save the family and I do not know why.