Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 8:54 AM Last edited by Birgitte Heuschkel : 21st Oct 2015 at 11:45 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Clock freezes, everything else is fine
I have the most bizarre bug -- the game clock freezes at some random time in the game (not the infamous XX.59, any random moment) and everything else just goes on working. Needless to say this means that anything that calls the clock, such as work hours and school, aren't called.

I haven't installed anything new for ages, and my game usually runs smoothly. Does anyone know of a fix besides quitting and restarting? It seems to be semi-frequent and I can't be bothered to restart every other half hour.

update: Once exiting the game to the main menu, I inevitably get this error message:

FLAGRANT SYSTEM ERROR!
Sims3.SimIFace.ResetException: Exception of type 3 Sims3.SimIFace.ResetException was thrown.

I have no idea what that means, but perhaps somebody more coderific has an idea?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 10:37 AM
In the past I remember that this was caused, for example, by a broken tattoo artist in a neighbourhood.

Maybe this link to crinrict's blog is helpful: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/0...rtain-time.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 11:00 AM
Looks like I need to hunt for corrupted service NPCs, then.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 5:00 PM
The error file you got is from AwesomeMod. You should perhaps ask at MATY, too, then.