Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 2:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Export World Failed
So I downloaded the resources for Aurora Skies from https://cawster.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/aurora-skies/ . When I go into CAW the world loads fine but it always fails to export. I have tried saving it under different names and exporting it but that doesn't work either. All it says is export world failed. I have tried moving the .world file to a different location and I have tried editing the name, thumbnail, description etc. It also crashes in Edit in Game. I am new with CAW and don't know how to use CAW that well. I want an unpopulated version of Aurora Skies in my game. Simple and detailed instructions are appreciated, or if someone is feeling generous a link to download the unpopulated version of Aurora Skies.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 4:46 AM
For anyone else experiencing this problem moving my DCCache and DCBackup folders to my desktop has solved the problem. I moved them back after and just had to reinstall my custom content.