Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th May 2013 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
You can read what Carrigon's mod did, and get V8 ( the last version of it) here:

http://www.sims2workshop.com/index....d&threadID=3425
Thanks, Chickie. I was under the impression that we were dealing with incompatible game code, so I agree with you now that it'll take a long time to update. I take back my offer as math341c should be able to update simple XML himself, without too much trouble.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st May 2013 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeeDawg
Thanks, Chickie. I was under the impression that we were dealing with incompatible game code, so I agree with you now that it'll take a long time to update. I take back my offer as math341c should be able to update simple XML himself, without too much trouble.

I can do a try but i dont think it will be good. Modding is not me.
My profession is Networking setting up routers, getting game servers to work, port forward. Building routers etc etc.

Modding just little,little bit about so less.

But what about just making a trainer?
Example f1 All shop items or its just more complicated?
Instructor
#28 Old 21st May 2013 at 10:50 PM
I couldn't mod to save my life! Sooo, I'm dependent on your kind mercies to keep my alive. But like all Villains, I can wait a long time for something I greatly desire. . .
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th May 2013 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
I couldn't mns od to save my life! Sooo, I'm dependent on your kind mercies to keep my alive. But like all Villains, I can wait a long time for something I greatly desire. . .

Can you say how you got carrigonĀ“s shop hack to work?

Since you wrote such a post

"Carrigon's latest updated shopping in bulk mod is compatible with P&N, slightly glitchy, but it works."
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th May 2013 at 5:21 PM
Nevermind it working fine now!

You just have to start a new game!

But how i get the quest items? Like
Lord Knight's Bulwark http://thesimsmedieval.wikia.com/wi...ght%27s_Bulwark
Noble Lord's Armor
Page 2 of 2