Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 6:30 AM
Default CAW INI Files and s3pe Trouble
Hello, I'm currently working on a new world which will be dark and spooky. I found a world who's INI files I'd like for my own world for water color and fog, etc. I downloaded the world and turned it into a package, then imported it into S3PE to see if I could extract them from there. An error pops up however stating "Some resources may not be displayed." I went through looking at the tags and there were many UNKN, and there weren't any with the INI tag. Whew that's long.

I guess my questions are:

1. How do I extract INI files from a sims3pack file
2. How to get my S3PE to correctly open the world's package

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by a.j.coles45
Hello, I'm currently working on a new world which will be dark and spooky. I found a world who's INI files I'd like for my own world for water color and fog, etc. I downloaded the world and turned it into a package, then imported it into S3PE to see if I could extract them from there. An error pops up however stating "Some resources may not be displayed." I went through looking at the tags and there were many UNKN, and there weren't any with the INI tag. Whew that's long.

I guess my questions are:

1. How do I extract INI files from a sims3pack file
2. How to get my S3PE to correctly open the world's package

Thanks to anyone who can help!

You should read this long research thread: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=459198