Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 3:04 AM
Default How to "uncrop / unsplit / group (?)"
Hi again,

Is there a way to "group", like transform the body of the dress in only one thing? It's cropped, splited, I don't know.

Please check the picture: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd....015125668_n.jpg

I already fixed some parts by moving the coordinates but I don't want the texture to be splitted like that, I need the chest (left and right) and the skirt together.

I don't know how to explain this correctly, I hope someone understands what I'm talking about >.< I'm using milkshape.

Thanks
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 10:55 AM
The only way to do so is to re UVmap the parts wich is not so simple.
You basicly ungroup the meshparts first into a front of the dress and a back.(select the faces of the front and choose regroup from the groups tab.)
After assigning a material you visite the coordinater were you click Region, select your meshgroup in the drop down box, then draw a rectangle on the area were you want to map either the front or back of the dress.
click remap.

This is the easy part as you now need to correct the uvcoordinates on the map of the sides, these are stretched.
If you upload the file i can roughly remap em.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 2:30 PM
Thank you so much BloomsBase!!!
I'm fixing it right now, is working