Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 1:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Into the Future
Pets: gallop glitch - any updates?
Please just point me in the right direction if I've missed the thread. Had a search through but am very tired.
Just wondering if there's any news on patches to fix the horse/unicorn gallop problem yet? Or if there's any mods that might help it at all?
Only just got a unicorn and a horse to lv 10 racing to discover this silly glitch but it is frustrating
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 12:41 PM
Which glitch are you talking about, I'm not familiar with it? Can you perhaps describe what is happening?

Also, please work through the Game problem Guide, as that will rule out some possible causes.
Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 2:09 PM
It is a glitch where unicorns have a very choppy gallop, as if the game is running on speed 3 when it is only on speed 1 or 2. The newest patches (1.31 - 1.33) were supposed to fix this glitch but instead the glitch now affects all normal horses as well that have racing skill lv 10. I will link to a video on Youtube to show you what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yssDNWip9qI

I just searched the net for this because the animation of my unicorn galloping was annoying me and then discovered it affects all horses with racing skill lv 10. I know you guys don't know everything. Just thought I'd see if anyone does know of a fix that I haven't managed to locate yet
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th May 2012 at 6:03 AM
I'm not merging this one, but I'll just lock this with a "Unresolved-Known Bug", and leave it with this image.

Instead of expecting everyone else to have the answers, you can also be the one to know the answers.
Follow the Bug threads at the official forums. Almost always, the last EP page has a sticky on all the bugs for that EP and that corresponding patch that got released with that EP. For example, I got the above info from Showtime &_Patch_1.31/1.32/1.33 - Bug Thread . From another of your threads, which I find appropriate:
Quote:
Its amazing what you find if you take the time to actually READ!
You don't even have to read the whole thread, just do a CTRL+F (or whatever the Find command is on your browser) and search.
Screenshots
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: Unresolved-Known Bug