Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Suddenly Not Working
Just went to use HomeCrafter and it won't run. I have used it before with no problems. As always I made sure I deleted my cache files (and the ones that sometimes make BodyShop not run). I made sure there was no custom content anywhere but it still wouldn't run. I have also tried to uninstall & reinstall it to try & make it work. I am wondering if it is an issue with either Sims 3 or Sims 2 Store Edition? Does anyone else have an issue with HomeCrafter Plus? I even tried uninstalling TS3 Installer Monkey in case that was the problem but nothing. I don't even get an error. It just does nothing. I do get a dmp & txt file but they make no sense to me.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:28 PM
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...elp:Homecrafter Did you run through this?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:12 PM
Yep...I did try that I also tried to download that file but it says I wasn't allowed to. I tried to log in/set up account and it wouldn't let me. Any ideas where I can get that other file as I have followed that info to the letter and still nothing.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!