Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#1401 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 12:02 PM
New baby

You would think this picture of Rebecca and Lacey is a happy one, but sadly not just look at Luke's face in the background.. Don't think he wanted any more children.

After the initial cuddle after the birth, Lacey was promptly handed to the nanny.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1402 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 5:42 PM
Brock had gone to town shortly to purchase cell phones for himself and his daughter Astrid, so they can communicate while he is at work. He was not happy at all when he came home to find Astrid playing ball with some random older gentlemen she met walking past the house. He told her to stay inside and don't talk to strangers! (He's a single dad, and is really protective over Astrid since her mother died in a llama incident.) Brock has 'the dad look', and I'm thinking maybe Astrid is already grounded from her phone for a couple days...
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Scholar
#1403 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:42 PM

Beach crush engage. (There's something poetically funny about finding an Oliver under an olive tree.)

"Oooooh, he's coming over! He's gonna sit here, isn't he??? Why did we have to be eating wraps?
Theorist
#1404 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 9:58 PM
Lab Assistant
#1405 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:20 AM
Just Pleasant sisters enjoying a friendly game of chess...

Lilith: Once we get up, I'm so kicking your...!

Angela: EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Lilith: You playing?
Angela: Yes, yes, but... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Her face got stuck I eventually had to reset her with batbox.
Instructor
#1406 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 4:23 AM

Bolshy, what the hell?

I didn't know servos could do that. Do they have hidden escape tubes or what? At least the drama professor enjoys it
Lab Assistant
#1407 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:20 AM
@frogz2007
A driver wearing a tiara. I like that - it's cute

@velvetina
I've never played with servos, but my sim is very slowly saving up to buy the crafting station. Can't wait to see what he gets up to!
Lab Assistant
#1408 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
"Crystal Tsvirkunov"

I think with a name like that, you have a right to wear a tiara as casual...

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Test Subject
#1409 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 3:55 AM

She gets discouraged too easily, I guess. :/
Instructor
#1410 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 9:33 PM
Default Meanwhile, in the Genderswapped Uberhood...

ACR set up Sam as Janet AND Tia's one sim. He chose Tia, but Janet kept trying to have her first kiss with him. It didn't end up well
Mad Poster
#1411 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 8:40 PM
Just turn them back...

Field Researcher
#1412 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 4:21 PM
Some moments (forever captured in low quality snapshots) of Green Springs residents getting to know the town and each other before official rotations.

David Chasson's dog Nova emerged into existence and immediately asked to played with. Helen Benedickt meanwhile got used to restocking and general business management.

Balbino Marcina, Desk Officer and owner of police station, gets used to his new work.

Town's journalist Valentine Rivera introduces himself to Helen Benedickt. Random townie stands behind them awkwardly, waiting to start a water balloon fight.

The newest residents of Green Springs - Goodchilds - are moving in their new house. They build it themselves, so it's not exactly a masterpiece, but it suits their needs. Goodchilds are running a small pet shelter and Ronald is working as elementary school teacher. Marjorie is going through existential crisis and doesn't quite know what she wants to do with her life.
Mad Poster
#1413 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:53 PM
Combined Munchie-bot + servo + SW servo chore controller and your fridge stays untouched, even if there is 10-12 sims on lot.
You need 2 hacked compost bins though, one isn't enough.

Lab Assistant
#1414 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 8:09 PM
Was admiring the clipping in this game and decided to check to see what the grey thing on the inside of the bags is

There's actually other models of the bag stored on the interior of it... you can see the bag from when they're not eating and also the crumpled up bag inside

I checked inside the (normal sized) crumpled up bag model as well, and you can see a chjip bag model in there as well! I can't really tell which one it is but it's probably both of the non crumpled occupying the same space
Field Researcher
#1415 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 4:45 PM
Benedickt family's grocery store is slowly developing.

Day 2:

They sell some eggs and fruits from farm, and nuts from forest.

Day 3:

They now have more eggs, fruits and new products - veggies. Everything is from farm, nothing comes from forest. Back in farm first chickens were hatched and three sows are pregnant.
Mad Poster
#1416 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 4:58 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 10th Aug 2017 at 5:17 PM.
Do the cats & dogs comes from forest or farm? I like your idea.

Another lovely thing..I went back to my *old* Neighborhood, Aridia, because I wanted to test some things out.
I entered one of my apartment lots, and witnessed a very cute gesture.
Theo just got poked/annoyed by an NPC tenant...he is a kid!!! (adult bullying a kid...what's wrong with her.)
I was not playing Theo's family unit though, and Theo's mom went to console him autonomously...This was the first time I see this, and it melted my heart!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#1417 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Do the cats & dogs comes from forest or farm?

From "Outside". While town is still growing, grocery store sells almost everything including cheap clothes and pets. The limitation is that clothes must not be CC (that will be allowed only when town has proper sewer) and pets bought from store must be "special" (like service dog). Anyone else gets their pets from player-run shelter.

That interaction is so cute I *almost* want an adult to bully a kid just to see it in game.
Mad Poster
#1418 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 10:00 PM
Oh, but it could have been any sim. It just happened to be an adult. mean sims poke and annoy other sims all the time, especially when you play apartment. I just never saw a mom comforting her child without user-direct command.
What I show is the comforting part..not the bullying one. ahah!
I just know her name is Jen, but I did not see the actual poking. I just knew that was it, because the only time sims cry like this, is after being bullied. And I am aware of who is mean on that lot!

Test Subject
#1419 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 11:41 PM
When your sim is playing hard to get LOL

Scholar
#1420 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:28 PM
@Mrmo -- The reason Trista (and the other trespassing vampires) disturbs me is because she's a night-time walkby due to a mod I have that allows all supernaturals to be walkbys at night. Most of the night walkbys just stroll by, or at worst kick over the trash bin or steal any newspapers that are still out. However, Trista and the other service Sims who were turned by epic prankster Count Christopher Tse appear to have some NPC coding that allows, even encourages them to make themselves at home even when they know none of the residents. Now, they're helpful intruders, as they like to make things tidy and in one case were nicer to a neglected toddler than her father and stepmother had been all day...but strange vampires flouting the customary requirement to not enter uninvited strikes me as very creepy.

Well, this is awkward. Nannies are mostly a nuisance, but their absence raises a few problems...

Not least of which is the subject of the phone conversation Katrina got into while unsupervised. Mind you, her mother is the one who had long conversations about her love life with Sharla Ottomas when the latter was barely a tween...
Yes, that is Katrina's own dirty diaper left over from her toddler days, meaning yesterday.

Despite her young age, Katrina has already taken over much of the task of feeding herself. While her efforts are not successful at making anything tasty, they at least allow her to get hot meals more often than her busy mother is interested in providing.
Mad Poster
#1421 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:43 PM
Which makes me think...you could make use of my Realistic sized muffin...
(sorry, TSR link)
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ffin/id/845394/

Instructor
#1422 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 10:22 PM
It's not easy being the youngest one in a family of 11 sims...

Uhh.. Okay?

That's what you think! (EA never updated the text for AL)
Lab Assistant
#1423 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 8:43 PM

:D

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Instructor
#1424 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 3:03 AM
I just wonder how can this image be interpreted without any context.
Link Ninja
#1425 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 5:05 PM
Default Random Reading

Natalie Calhoun has been writing books her whole adult life on justice and nature, always trying to tie the two together. The Nature of Justice is her best seller.

Illyana Sanchez is literature major and ultimately wants to be a music journalist, reading biographies on famous rock stars is something she takes keen interest in.

Geneva Piper reads a fun book about a gnome to her daughter, Kaylee.

Jimmy Calhoun (Natalie's eldest son) gets his word on during vacation. He's already been in the hot springs and kills time while his wife receives a massage.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 57 of 121