Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 5:40 AM
Default would absolutely love skylights
any way to make some invisible floor tiles that can be put in roofs for skylights.. would be so nice to put over those interior rooms for some sunlight in them

~Salaena
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 7:32 AM
Amen. I often wish for this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 7:37 AM
Same here, something like this has gotta come eventually
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 7:42 AM
It's a great idea I wish you could have them as well, but

I think that would require change to the core lighting and I don't think any of us here could do that... Maxis would have to...

Sure you can have a tile roof with a hole in it, but it doesn't let the light come in... and then you have a hole and you couldn't walk on it if you went up there... (not that you should walk on the glass, but you COULD.)
[ Edited 21-11-2004 07:43AM ]

3/23/05 [05:26] -irc.thesimsresource.com- *** You are banned from The Sims Chat ([Girl-from-mars|TSR] banned)
^Proud to be banned :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 8:58 AM
phervers, the guy who made the TXTR program, is planning to try this, actually. He's also been trying to figure out how to add dynamic shine and reflections to things.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 9:48 AM
skylights without lighting are pretty simple using gaps in the roof and putting floors there, then a grid of flowerbed fences, then removing floors
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies