Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:50 PM
Default Thinking Outside The Box with Defualt NPCs
So far, the only Default NPCs made available have been Pollination Tech, and Plantsim Father. I've been dying to make default Mrs. Crupplebottoms, Bigfoots, Genies, and any other things like that. I know it MUST be possible, but HOW? Someone posted the way to make a default replacement Pollination Tech in a download of that type once, and I tried my hand at making the default Crumplebottom using that method, of course with the group id of Crumplebottom instead of Pollination Tech, but that didn't work out for me. Anybody have a clue on how to do something like that, because really folks, how many default Pollination Techs, and Plantsim Fathers can you have? I mean it's ridiculous there are so many out there, and it would be better to see defaults for more NPCs. I know someone once made a silver Bigfoot here, but I don't think that was made by way of the Pollination Tech method.