Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 11:05 PM
zane2010,

I appreciate a ton for the response, check out the link again I uploaded much better pictures now that I used the better computer that can handle top graphic textiure. Feel more than free to share anything in that thread.

P.S., I also made super giant big mommas hehe
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 2:36 AM
Maybe have different sliders for different parts? Like Torso, Arms, Legs, etc.
Test Subject
#128 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 9:40 AM Last edited by illg1l4life : 19th Feb 2011 at 1:55 PM.
there are, check the listings in my sliders. I added sliders for each part that was necessary to make it work including the torso, Arms, Legs,..... The once I didn't, I used other sliders that didn't need modification in scaling for example breasts.
Test Subject
#129 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 10:15 PM
Does this work with the new patch?
Test Subject
#130 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 7:58 PM
Default I feel stupid
I have been reading and re-reading all of this for weeks, but i still have no idea what im doing! I don't understand all the technical terms or where i can find things on my computer. I can do sim packs fine. thats where all my custom content comes from. But how do i get this slider in my game? how do i download it? help! : (
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 3:31 PM
OH~~i want to know is this lovely slider still working when i got late night?

*****hello,i'm hongkong girl, i like sim2******
Test Subject
#132 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 9:38 PM
I tried it today and yes, it working fine with LN. this is my favourite slider now in TS3. game has become more real now, thank you Delphy
Test Subject
#133 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 9:04 PM
Look the mod which make giant sims! If you want the link, ask me!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#134 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:35 PM
Thank you very much. I absoutely love the fact that my male sim is now just a tad bit taller than my female. I did not go all out with the height, only enough to show differences, so i have no trouble with the pointy, vampiric look shoulders. Again, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 25th May 2011 at 6:51 AM
How do I enable the short version? I saw the bit about changing a flag, I'm assuming you use S3PE for that, but I'm not sure how to do it.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#136 Old 25th May 2011 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coward67
How do I enable the short version? I saw the bit about changing a flag, I'm assuming you use S3PE for that, but I'm not sure how to do it.

The short direction for Delphy's slider doesn't really work. Try Jonha's instead: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...263#post3089263 He posted an updated version a few posts farther down so grab that. In that thread there's also a really nice bodybuilder slider by Bloom.
Test Subject
#137 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 5:30 AM
This worked perfectly at first. However, after 1.22 the taller sims now have bent knees, and are no longer tall. I had to go into Edit in CAS to fix it and set all tall sim's heights back to default. Anyone else having this problem also?
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 5:11 PM
@sarahrain22: yep, I had that too.

They suddenly go short after I update my game
All male sims in my simbin are using this slider, I think have to save them all all over again to default height

My girl was in MAKE ME A MODEL! contest by missroxor

check out my facebook rp account and my tumblr for pictures
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ngluvjj
@sarahrain22: yep, I had that too.

They suddenly go short after I update my game
All male sims in my simbin are using this slider, I think have to save them all all over again to default height

oh~~this mod doesn't work after sarahrain22 update the game? so poor, i just want to download it already.......oh my GOD~~does dearest DELPHY make a updated version? i want my male sims get taller, thx so much~ but my version is 6.1.11 and my latest ep is "late night"~~~

Lab Assistant
#140 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:17 PM Last edited by ngluvjj : 9th Jul 2011 at 4:14 PM.
my latest update is the outdoor stuff, it still work befor but suddenly bum bam bom

edit: IT'S WORKING AGAIN!! I delete the old one and download it all over again and it's back!! thank goodness I haven't change all sims I create to default height :D

Lab Assistant
#141 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 10:22 AM
my latest update is the outdoor stuff, it still work befor but suddenly bum bam bom

edit: IT'S WORKING AGAIN!! I delete the old one and download it all over again and it's back!! thank goodness I haven't change all sims I create to default height :D

:lovestruc hello? ngluvjj : so which one is old one and which one is new version? how can i know? if i just go page 1 of this thread, is that the newest version?? and if i install this slider, will it affect the cas controller??thanks a lot~

Lab Assistant
#142 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:55 PM
This works great! I've always wanted more variety with my Sims, and this will definitely improve on it! Thanks a lot! :D
Test Subject
#143 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 10:50 PM

Awesome! Thanks ngluvjj! I'll redownload too! I love this slider!!!
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 4:22 AM
@pansy888hk : I downloaded the one in the first page I don't think It will crash or anything, do u have slider hack? if not, maybe one of your head slider won't work. Get awt slider hack, it's non-core mod so it's safer :D

Lab Assistant
#145 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 5:21 PM
@pansy888hk : I downloaded the one in the first page I don't think It will crash or anything, do u have slider hack? if not, maybe one of your head slider won't work. Get awt slider hack, it's non-core mod so it's safer :D

thx so much for answer me~~~maybe i will still download this useful slider, since i want to make my sims men taller, thx a lot~~

Sockpuppet
#146 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:34 PM
Here you have a test file to scale your sims down: http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...85&postcount=11
Test Subject
#147 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 2:53 AM
I just wanted to know is it safe like will it stuff the game and if i uninstall it will it go away?
Test Subject
#148 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 1:23 AM
I can't install this to my game. I downlaoded it but when I extract it to the Sims 3 file, it says there is a damaged archive. I use WinRAR. PLEASE HELP
Test Subject
#149 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 11:20 AM
Where can i download this???
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:20 PM
Plz plz plz anyone update this great mod height for Pets!
Page 6 of 10