Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:54 AM Last edited by rocketman399 : 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:07 AM.
Default downloading,
[QUOTE=Delphy]Hi All,

I'm finally releasing the Tall version of the Height slider. Unfortunately, making a Sim shorter than normal is extremely difficult without major bone deformations.

This slider appears in the Head and Ears section, and only makes Sims taller.

Thanks to jfade for tweaking the tall version!

Note: If you really want to play with the short version, it's still in the package file - you just have to tick the Bi directional flag in the Blend Unit.

Comments welcghome - especially about in game (rather than in CAS)[/QUO

I
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:07 AM
how do you download it to the game, and just checking is this mod for sims 3 or 2?
Test Subject
#153 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 6:21 PM
Default Woot!
Yay, now i can make my Andy (biersack) tall xD haha anyways now just to work on making a height adjustor for the pets, is it in the future per chance?
Field Researcher
#154 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rocketman399
how do you download it to the game, and just checking is this mod for sims 3 or 2?

Look where you are now. As you see above it says "Mod The Sims > Modding and Creation > Sims 3 Creation > CAS Parts > [Testers Wanted] Sims Height Slider - Tall Version"
So for which sims version is this you think. All the downloads here are categorized and as far as i know also checked. So in general you won't find any sims 2 items into sims 3 categories (unless converted for ts3) and vice versa.
As for the download: well, it is a rar file. So you need WinRAR, 7zip, Powerarchiver, Peazip or something like that to open it. Here, i think you should read this first
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Came across this download through an other site, where a mod is depending on this. Looks nice though. Now you can make your sims taller.
My only question is; does this work with Pets? Has anyone tested this and if so have you run into any troubles?
Test Subject
#155 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 10:37 PM
Default Just a quick reply
Just wanted to put this out there, if there was a way to increase the sims actual scale and not just stretch their skeleton it might take alot of the bone deformation coming when the sims get to be *ahem* further down the slider. I unfortunetly have no clue on how to accomplish this but just was a thought
Test Subject
#156 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 9:33 AM
Will this work for Pets?

"You there, computer man, fix my pants!"
Sockpuppet
#157 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kate94
Will this work for Pets?

it should
Test Subject
#158 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 5:46 PM
helppppppp pleaseeeeee .... I was download this....but it does't work.......
where should i extract it....help me pleaseeee
Sockpuppet
#159 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:38 PM
Test Subject
#160 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 1:31 PM
please help me.... step by step pleaaaaaaaaaaaasee
Test Subject
#161 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 5:44 PM
does anyone kno where i can get a slidder mod to adjust the guy "manhood" cuz it doesnt look like they have anything when girls have boobs so
Sockpuppet
#162 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danaluv225
does anyone kno where i can get a slidder mod to adjust the guy "manhood" cuz it doesnt look like they have anything when girls have boobs so

You have to visit sexysims2 for it
Test Subject
#163 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 10:40 PM
i tried they wont let me download anything even after i made the account and ticked the box
Sockpuppet
#164 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 1:38 AM
Then you have a problem...
Test Subject
#165 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:51 AM
Default WinZip, you absolute turkey
WinZIP doesn't see this as a recongnisable file... COME ON!
Test Subject
#166 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:12 AM
Default Oh, god...
Windows can't open the file....
Test Subject
#167 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danaluv225

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,20690.0.html
Test Subject
#168 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 3:28 PM
How can we fix bend knees? Please...
Mad Poster
#169 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littleblackdog
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,20690.0.html

I think they were wanting a slider for creating a bulge in clothing, not an actual meshed penis.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#170 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:25 AM
How should I install this?
I need help! haha! So, I downloaded this height slider and I don't know where to put it. In my "Mods" folder, I created sub folders like: makeup,objects,clothes etc. Can someone tell me what to do. Should I create a sub folder named "sliders" or whaaatt? thanks.
Mad Poster
#171 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 12:49 PM
You can create a new subfolder if you want to. You don't have to. The game should read anything inside the Mods>Packages folder.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#172 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 9:26 PM
ok so how do i download this on a mac?
just click download? the ennnd>?
Test Subject
#173 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 12:58 AM
Tried installing this and other sliders- none of them work in game. I know how to install package files, I have the files in the right folder with the correct framework and everything, but only the packages that come with the package framework actually have any effect.
Field Researcher
#174 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 3:27 AM
I haven't read the comments all the way through, but I still HOPE the max heights slider still has the odd shoulders. I have a mad scientist character I made for a comic series I'm working on who has the shoulders, though he walks with a hunched over back so even though he's around the max height when he hunches over, he would be a lot taller. Is there a way to make a slightly taller version but have the back bent over so he's the same height as the max height? Or maybe make a hunch back slider?
Test Subject
#175 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 7:01 AM Last edited by Simtopia27 : 28th Mar 2012 at 7:53 AM.
Thanks its an awsome mod, can they grow any taller?
Page 7 of 10