Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 4:35 AM
Default Help with Visibility
Hello everyone, I've recently started meshing and decided my first project was going to be Halo themed. I've done surprisingly well to my standards thus far, but when I created the MJOLNIR Helmet of the Master Chief, the visor did not show up in my game.
All parts of the mesh showed just fine in CaTU, however.
I used the Ambitions EP2MotorcycleHelmet mesh as a base and went from there, if that helps. If anybody has any helpful advice, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:19 PM
Quick question -- have you checked out this thread? http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=529476

I had a slightly similar problem with glass parts of the mesh effing around with my sanity -- make sure the glass visor part isn't floating around in some abnormal region in-game. I thought my glass texture wasn't showing up ether, before I noticed it suspended in animation 3 feet away from the sim like some demon possessed the darn thing. Make sure the joints are assigned, and the shaders are right.

That's the best advice I can give. I hope it helps.