Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 5:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Showtime
Default My David Beckham sim has pigtails
for some reason? I didn't download him with pigtails then he ends up with pigtails during the game? is this bad cc or something?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 8:20 PM
They show up sometimes if your CC hair is not made for all outfits. For reasons unknown, EA decided that the pigtails are some sort of default, even for males.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
They show up sometimes if your CC hair is not made for all outfits. For reasons unknown, EA decided that the pigtails are some sort of default, even for males.

it's creepy lol
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 4:48 PM
I really thought pigtails for men were a custom hair download. I guess I was wrong. I never saw this on any male sims as of yet! ahah.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:08 AM
No, the problem with this one we discovered when trying to disallow or gender-restrict the pigtails with EasyCASP Editor is that there are multiple versions of that and several other hairstyles in the various game files that came with several patches and EPs. EasyCASP only notices the first instance, so that effort proved to be useless. I've never seen the effect myself either, but so many other players have including those who have no CC.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 9:47 PM
It's not just males either. I've had those on toddlers but because the hair isn't made for them, it floats above them. It's very annoying. If it happens again, since you can't really force it to happen, I'll post a screenshot.