Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 3:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Code 13 - with Windows 10?
It's something like "Before Windows 10 and After Windows 10" After I've upgrade to Windows 10, I can "Save" in-game for 2 - 3 times, but after that I keep on getting the old Error: Code 13? Must I uninstall the whole Sims 3 or just the Last exp. Into the Future? So that the Game "sees" Windows 10? Also the Game crash when I load "Sunset Valley Final 2nd Edition" World.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 12:37 PM
I figure the problem out myself. I had uninstall the Game total. Then re-install it. With the new Super Update 1.67. Now play the Game with my favorite Mods in and no problems. What I've learned with Windows 10 - although you don't lost any Programs at all, to save you headaches - re-install your graphic with its own CD. And re-install your printer also. And take the long road and do it also with your Sims Game. AND also, check your Monitor, if its a "flat screen" its "resolutions" - mine is a 19" - so it must then be: 1440 x 900. Well, I'm not a Boffin, but that is what I've had done and my Sims 3 is running again.